eligible bachelor in a sentence
1) These loans are only available for eligible bachelor's students.
2) I don't think Hough is an "eligible bachelor".
3) Many would regard him, I think, as an eligible bachelor.
4) Her long blond locks and athletic legs further improved her chance of meeting eligible bachelors.
eligible bachelor example sentences5) Thus becoming a neighbor of Salman Khan, the most eligible bachelor of Bollywood .
6) Thus, she shows immediately interest in the arrival of an eligible bachelor in the region.
7) eligible bachelors were paired with the Woodville females, narrowing the marriage prospects for Warwick's daughters.
8) Mo'Nique arranges the Charm School Prom, and invites seven eligible bachelors to the party.
9) Fellow islanders draw her into bizarre intrigues, and the eligible bachelors prove even more elusive than the lobsters.
10) He had a charismatic quality about him that had long made him one of Europe's most eligible bachelors.
11) For years one of America's most eligible bachelors, Gotch married Gladys Oestrich on February 11, 1911.
12) Annabelle and I have 'got a little list' of eligible bachelors, and you are all on it.
13) Specializing in singles travel, their trips garner a wide variety of the most eligible bachelors and bachelorettes from around the world.
14) For their challenge, the girls must try to win over three eligible bachelors with just their personalities and not their looks.
example sentences with bachelor15) As well as educating Britain's most eligible bachelor, the university, founded in 1413, is the oldest in Scotland.
16) In January he stars in comedy That Awkward Moment, about a group of young men who promise to stay eligible bachelors.
17) The Zephyrs adopted Boux and he became New Orleans' most eligible bachelor ... until 1998, when he met Clotile, and it was love at first bite.
18) Here's the setup: A waitress at a sidewalk café daydreams that a parade of eligible bachelors is marching down the street in front of her.
19) Back in 2012 Rod was named in CLEO magazines Most eligible bachelors of the year alongside former Wallabies star James O'Connor.
20) Based in Whale Beach in Sydney, he has featured in (Australian) Penthouse and Playboy and been named among the country's fifty most eligible bachelors.
21) Anthony Lobello, 21, a United States Olympic Education Center athlete, has been named one of 50 most eligible bachelors by Cosmopolitan Magazine.
22) But then, after all in 1936 I was the girl who came from England and married the most eligible bachelor in the whole of Norway (no exaggerating).
23) Never in a million years did I think I would have an opportunity to meet 25 eligible bachelors in the hopes of finding love, so I was more than excited to get that first night started!
24) When his world seems to be falling apart, Chiltern turns to his lifelong friend Lord Arthur Goring (Rupert Everett), the most eligible bachelor in town.
25) The popular American reality television series "The Bachelorette" capitalizes on matchmaking often successful businesswomen in their mid to late twenties with other eligible bachelors.
26) While performing in Paris, Leslie ran into old friend Lance Prentiss, wealthy eligible bachelor and co-owner of Prentiss Industries, who lived in an estate not far from Genoa City on Lake Geneva.
27) Beth (Kate Winslet) is a single businesswoman who goes on a blind date with Davis (Hugh Jackman), the city's most eligible bachelor.
28) This issue is prominently covered in the track "Men in This Town", in which Shakira sings about the lack of eligible bachelors in Los Angeles.
29) Damayanti's father announces a Swayamvara - a contest between eligible bachelors so that Damayanti can watch and choose the man she wants to marry.
30) Considered one of America's most eligible bachelors, Corey was recently featured as "bachelor of the Month" in "Metropolitan" magazine.
31) After many years of Kleting Kuning living in the village with the widow's family, a rich and handsome eligible bachelor named Ande Ande Lumut declared that he was searching for a bride.
32) Wellman reporter Chaz Saybrook (Brian McGovern), and Concetta's brother Mark D'Angelo (Peter Love) were among the many eligible bachelors who vied for Ryan's affection.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of eligible bachelor
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of eligible bachelor with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with eligible bachelor
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word eligible bachelor in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with eligible bachelor.
20 examples of simple sentences of eligible bachelor. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of eligible bachelor
Compound Sentences with eligible bachelor
Complex Sentences with eligible bachelor
Compound-Complex Sentences with eligible bachelor