carry baggage in a sentence
1) What are the rules concerning the contents of carry-on baggage?
2) The overhead bins are used for stowing carry-on baggage and other items.
3) In both arrangements carry-on baggage is stowed on a shelf above the passenger seating area.
4) Passenger's carry-on baggage is x-rayed.
carry baggage example sentences5) Packing a Carry-on: All carry-on baggage must go through the screening process.
6) Some airlines may charge a fee for a pillow or blanket or for carry-on baggage.
7) They assist with the loading of carry-on baggage, checking for weight, size and dangerous goods.
8) Firearms, ammunition and firearm parts, including firearm frames and receivers, are prohibited from carry-on baggage.
9) Cremated Remains Cremated remains traveling with a passenger are handled in the same manner as carry-on baggage.
10) I figured they might disallow it as carry-on baggage because it might be used as a club.
11) Knives with retractable blades shorter than 2.36 inches ( 6 cm) will be permitted in carry-on baggage.
12) Although devices containing lithium-ion batteries may transported in checked baggage, spare batteries may be only transported in carry-on baggage.
13) The Department of Transport require that passenger safety briefings include clear direction to leave all carry-on baggage behind during an evacuation.
14) Keep all medications and high value items such as cameras, jewellery, electronic devices and cash in your carry-on baggage.
example sentences with baggage15) Transportation of film Let's face it, carrying 100+ rolls of film in your carry-on baggage is not fun.
16) In the aftermath, the TSA banned all liquids in carry-on baggage in flights leaving from or coming to the US.
17) Although all passengers managed to evacuate, the evacuation was impeded because nearly 50 per cent of the passengers retrieved carry-on baggage.
18) All batteries must be transported in carry-on baggage and packaged in a manner that protects them from physical damage and short circuits.
19) Take carry-on baggage only: If you register to travel on a flight, your bags will get on even if you don't.
20) Refer to the Interline Partner baggage Allowance page for information on the allowance or charges for carry-on baggage and the first and second checked bag.
21) Under section 399.85(b), are carriers and ticket agents required to provide disclosure if there is no fee for carry-on baggage?
22) Federal law prohibits the carrying of any firearm, concealed or unconcealed, on or about the person or in carry-on baggage while aboard a commercial aircraft.
23) Furthermore, if you are limited in terms of what you can bring (only one carry-on baggage, and it costs extra to bring luggage as well).
24) Always pack medication in your carry-on baggage . All prescription medications must be properly labelled with the names of the patient, the medication, and the issuing medical office or pharmacy.
25) Its 3-1-1 rule limits the amount of liquid a passenger can bring on in airplane in his carry-on baggage.
26) Camping stove fuels, Sterno, matches, lighters and flares are considered dangerous goods and are not allowed in checked or carry-on baggage.
27) Bowling ball cleaners that contain high amounts of acetone or alcohol over 70% in volume are considered dangerous goods and will not be allowed in checked or carry-on baggage.
28) As a direct response to this incident, the Federal Aviation Administration required that all airlines begin screening passengers and their carry-on baggage by January 5, 1973.
29) From what the law says, though, you cannot be denied the chance to take your CPAP machine on board with you, in addition to your normal carry-on baggage.
30) June 17, 2 p.m.: An earlier version of this post and its headline incorrectly reported that American, Delta and United recently had changed the allowable limits for carry-on baggage.
31) Most airlines limit checked bags to either one or two pieces per person, and limit carry-on baggage to one piece per person, and weight and size restrictions apply.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of carry baggage
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of carry baggage with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with carry baggage
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word carry baggage in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with carry baggage.
20 examples of simple sentences of carry baggage. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of carry baggage
Compound Sentences with carry baggage
Complex Sentences with carry baggage
Compound-Complex Sentences with carry baggage