balladry in a sentence
1) Already it had its place in local balladry.
2) Tedder specifically assisted Beyoncé with crafting the album's balladry.
3) Compared with her usual motor-powered balladry, this album is positively peppy.
4) The song's introduction featured minor chord changes, and drew influence from fifties balladry.
balladry example sentences5) Once again, his style of sensitive country-rock balladry failed to achieve US chart success.
6) The double-punch of feel-good electronics and soul-searching balladry is a clear hit with the crowd .
7) The balladry of the first half of "4" combines diverse vocal styles with the use of live instrumentation.
8) Healthy in Paranoid Times sounded like Our Lady Peace was descending into the greatest pitfall of all bands: balladry.
9) Many contemporary critics praised its balladry and Knowles vocals while others dubbed it as merely a normal take on the original.
10) The musical styles of the recording alternate between reggaetón and hip-hop while Queen experiments with R u0026B and pop balladry.
11) On the other hand, I also saw a guitar, which suggested to me gloppy balladry, and therefore menace.
12) It runs in a slow tempo and explores elements of soul music, neo soul, funk and R u0026B balladry.
13) Over a long period, the poetry of popular pre-literate balladry and song interpenetrated and eventually influenced poetry in the literary medium.
14) In addition, the album features more themes of social commentary, Afrocentrism and balladry than "Pieces of a Man".
example sentences with balladry15) But after a torrent of tears, laughter and sky-scraping balladry, Jermain Jackman has been crowned winner of The Voice 2014 .
16) So nothing here is truly memorable, be it archaic bluegrass ("Life Is Like A Mountain Railway"), dramatic balladry (an overblown " Will You Love Me Tomorrow?
17) Second, Costello's vocal and instrumental limitations have led him to a series of fitful experiments: country-western, orchestrated balladry, 50's roots rock, even classical music.
18) There's a little stylistic variety - sentimental synth balladry on "The Scientist Writes A Letter" and a touch of country on "4 A.M" - but it's not enough to enliven the record.
19) Much of the material is down-tempo country balladry ("Human Highway"; the painfully clichéd "Field Of Opportunity"), and Young has Nicolette Larson sing harmony on almost every track.
20) The music, though, is a letdown; there's less energy than ever before, with lots of mid-tempo pop balladry carried by heavy doses of synth, piano, strings, and trumpet.
21) The production isn't ambitious, sticking with an inoffensive, mid-tempo, mid-80s soft rock formula (disco foolishness on "Hold On"; mushy balladry on "Draw The Line").
22) As you'd expect, the arrangements alternate between upbeat rock, with a touch of funk, and acoustic balladry, smoothed over with three-part harmonies.
23) It went top ten in Britain, offering a resolutely traditional rock balladry, undercut by hints of blue eyed soul and green eyed folk.
24) Before moving to Island, Waits was known for his barroom balladry, something that he was clearly ready to drop by the end of his time on Elektra.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of balladry
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of balladry with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with balladry
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word balladry in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with balladry.
20 examples of simple sentences of balladry. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of balladry
Compound Sentences with balladry
Complex Sentences with balladry
Compound-Complex Sentences with balladry