balladic in a sentence
1) The second half of "Bionic" explores a more balladic production.
2) Others are romantic, balladic ("Hadzhi Dimitar"), even elegiac.
3) Azalea employs a defiant, staccato delivery in double-time, over the track's dark, balladic beat.
4) Here Redman selects the nugget "Everything Happens to Me" as the place to showcase his reverential balladic style.
balladic example sentences5) An Allmusic reviewer stated Gaye had "concocted a pioneering percussive sound that was balladic in taste but stimulating in feel.
6) In 1951, Hughes initially studied English at Pembroke College under M. J. C. Hodgart, an authority on balladic forms.
7) The tempo is mostly mid- to a little faster, with only Won't Trust, Won't Fear, Won't Beg being borderline balladic in spots, set to a heftier guitar riffs.
8) Musically, "Work" is a snap trap song that features Azalea employing a defiant staccato delivery in double-time, over a dark balladic beat.
9) Inspired by Aguilera's taste of electronic music, "Bionic" consists of mostly electropop tracks, while its second half features a more balladic production.
10) Reid expected Lavigne to record folk songs because she auditioned to them in a "balladic, 'new country'" type.
11) The shorter seven-inch vinyl single version of the MacArthur Park was Summer's first single to reach number one on the Hot 100; it doesn't include the balladic second movement of the song, however.
12) " For Murtomäki, the balladic nature of "The Wood Nymph" is key, as in the genre "it was expected that the singer/storyteller/composer should reveal himself":
13) 'balladic archetypes' sprang to her mind a good phrase, she'd try to work it in somewhere when she got back to university.
14) "Never-Ending Story" is a balladic number during which Sharon is backed by piano and a lovely combination of male and female voices.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of balladic
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of balladic with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with balladic
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word balladic in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with balladic.
20 examples of simple sentences of balladic. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of balladic
Compound Sentences with balladic
Complex Sentences with balladic
Compound-Complex Sentences with balladic