baking tin in a sentence
1) Deep drawers are a good solution for large pans and baking tins.
2) Grease a 9' x 7' baking tin with 1⁄2 teaspoon marge.
3) Often they don't have even baking tins, or enough pans.
4) Quality products like baking tins and riempies chairs are also handmade in the area.
baking tin example sentences5) If the baking tin has handholds, these may be bent for a better fit.
6) For baking cakes, breads, cookies and pies, dark cookie sheets and baking tins work best.
7) You will need a 20.5 x 25.5 cm brownie tin or baking tin greased and base-lined.
8) The rack: A dark baking tin is used for a rack to hold food and catch boil-over.
9) It is essential for the home owners to use baking tins while attempting to make or bake cakes at home.
10) Melt the butter and brush some over the base of a large, deep square or round baking tin or oven dish.
11) In the Fifties the things you bought to throw away ranged from Kleenex to baking tins, from razors with only one blade (supplied by vending machine) to watches not worth repairing.
12) Ella Burrows, ever the angel of mercy, organised the girls Into baking tins of biscuits and cakes, and knitting a constant supply of jumpers and balaclavas for the menfolk.
13) She took a roast from the refrigerator, put it into a baking tin, wrapped two potatoes in tinfoil and put both meat and vegetables into the gas oven.
14) Toothpicks, mini cupcake cases, mini muffin baking tin Method Mix the contents of a box of chocolate cupcakes according to the instructions, once it is baked let it cool.
example sentences with baking15) Smith made her announcement while demonstrating a new line of baking tins at a trade show, the Spring Fair, in Birmingham.
16) Alan Jackson, Group Hygiene Officer for Warburtons, which owns Sayers, said the moth had probably touched one of the bakery's electronic fly killers and finished up in one of the baking tins.
17) Spread the fennel, onions, potatoes, garlic, lemon halves and tomatoes over the base of a large baking tin and season well with salt and pepper.
18) Place the lamb in a large baking tin and cover loosely with foil, making sure that the foil doesn't touch the meat.
19) Stand the pots in a baking tin of water, cook uncovered on the bottom shelf of a very low oven, gas no. 2, 310°F., for 25 to 30 minutes.
20) WELL grease and line a baking tin (I use an old roasting tin - and I line it with silicone baking paper since this stuff is murder to remove once it bakes on hard) and spread in the mixture.
21) A baking tin that fits in the inner box, preferably one that puts a slight pressure on the sidewalls, to form a rack.
22) The sight of a 'tapsi', or baking tin, filled with perfectly-cooked tomatoes and peppers, propped up by thick slices of potato, is guaranteed to make your mouth water!
23) 'Do you like rhubarb?' asked Mrs Cartwright, depositing a number of baking tins in the sink.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of baking tin
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of baking tin with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with baking tin
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word baking tin in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with baking tin.
20 examples of simple sentences of baking tin. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of baking tin
Compound Sentences with baking tin
Complex Sentences with baking tin
Compound-Complex Sentences with baking tin