baking paper in a sentence
1) That baking paper or lining is the endometrial tissues .
2) Tape non-stick baking paper over the top.
3) Use a silpat mat or baking paper to line your pan.
4) Pour onto a tray greased and topped with greased baking paper.
baking paper example sentences5) To make the praline, line a tray with baking paper.
6) I hate the waste of using baking paper when its not necessary.
7) I used baking paper in the tin insetad of the oil spray.
8) Line two trays with baking paper.
9) One technique is to cover the top with a piece of baking paper.
10) Sprinkle a sheet of non-stick baking paper with caster sugar.
11) Fill with baking paper and baking beans, then blind bake for 10 minutes.
12) Preheat oven to 180 degrees and line a baking tray with baking paper 3.
13) Line a 33cm pan (preferably with very straight sides) with baking paper.
14) They also stuck to the baking paper and the taste was ok but quite bland.
example sentences with baking15) Method Line the bottom of an loose-based 25 cm cheesecake tin with baking paper.
16) Grease with butter or line with baking paper a 24 cm-wide springform cake tin.
17) To make handle for the basket: Place baking paper on top of baking tray.
18) Just like when you want to bake, you line your pan with baking paper.
19) Then, using a piping bag, she squeezes blobs onto a sheet of baking paper.
20) Line the pastry with baking paper and weigh down with beans or another pan that fits inside.
21) I also left off the baking paper on tray two, substituting a fine smear of butter.
22) Cut eight sheets of baking paper, each should be slightly bigger than the size of a fillet.
23) I usually use a silicon pad or baking paper to keep the bread from sticking to the tray.
24) The lining paper used should be non-stick, whether greaseproof, parchment, baking paper, bakewell or brown.
25) Brush the inside of 25 foil sweet cases with chocolate and turn upside-down on a tray lined with non-stick baking paper.
26) Leave to cool, covered with a sheet of non-stick baking paper and a damp tea towel to keep it moist.
27) Turn the moulds upside-down onto a sheet of non-stick baking paper and leave in a cool, dry place until completely set.
How to use baking in a sentence28) Store the cake in a cool place, covered with a towel or baking paper, and it will be just as good even three days later.
29) It was way too sticky and was so sticky and soft I ended up putting it in my piping ball and piping it onto the baking paper so I could at least have cookies that were shaped in some form.
30) In this method, the food is covered by baking paper (or aluminium foil) to protect it while it is being baked.
31) Place these logs on baking paper lined trays and then flatten slightly - leave room around each as they will spread a little when cooking.
32) Place the pastry on top of a sheet of baking paper so that you can easily slide the completed parcel on to the baking tray.
33) If your oven runs too hot, turn the temp down or if they're browning on top too soon, place some baking paper LOOSELY over the top of your muffin tray.
34) Grease and line 2 x 20 cm (8inch) cake tins with non-stick baking paper (the cake batter is really runny so don't be alarmed when you are pouring it into the cake tin.
35) Spoon the butter on to a sheet of clingfilm, greaseproof paper or non-stick baking paper and shape into a 3cm-wide roll.
36) Place them on a plate lined with baking paper and refrigerate for at least 2 hours or place them in freezer for 1 hour, or until they are firm.
37) Cut a piece of baking paper to fit a 20 cm round cake tin, with a double layer for the side and a single layer for the base.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of baking paper
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of baking paper with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with baking paper
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word baking paper in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with baking paper.
20 examples of simple sentences of baking paper. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of baking paper
Compound Sentences with baking paper
Complex Sentences with baking paper
Compound-Complex Sentences with baking paper