bakeware in a sentence
1) bakeware comprises cooking vessels intended for use inside an oven.
2) Some utensils are both cookware and bakeware.
3) What sort of bakeware do you use?
4) That said, I've been hesitant about buying any silicone bakeware.
bakeware example sentences5) You are enameled bakeware in the back of the store.
6) Just check out all that bakeware!
7) In 1915, Corning introduced Pyrex bakeware to the world.
8) I am really impressed with the Great British bakeware equipment I was sent.
9) Pots and pans ; pyrex and bakeware.
10) Prestige saucepans and bakeware offer the perfect combination - excellent performance and quality.
11) Cookware and bakeware are types of food preparation containers commonly found in a kitchen.
12) Cake Boss bakeware on Sale + Free Shipping Need new bakeware?
13) Cake Boss bakeware on Sale + Free Shipping Need new bakeware?
14) I like Le Creuset bakeware - I like the feel and functionality.
example sentences with bakeware15) Microwave bakeware is normally made of durable plastic and needs no greasing before use.
16) Mermaid Hard Anodised bakeware is twice as hard as stainless steel and is not coated.
17) Sheet pans, cookie sheets, and Swiss roll tins are bakeware with large flat bottoms.
18) From non-stick bakeware and stainless aluminum pots to blenders and a variety of culinary herbs.
19) Kitchen Collection is going all in this Memorial Day weekend with a bakeware closeout sale!
20) Many of the Pyrex designs complement the Corning bakeware and Corelle dinnerware patterns.
21) A sodium hydroxide soak solution is used as a powerful degreaser on stainless steel and glass bakeware.
22) Mermaid Hard Anodised bakeware is manufactured in the UK and has won the heart of many top TV chefs.
23) Cuneta released a line of cookware, bakeware, culinary herbs, and kitchen appliances via Celebrations by Sharon.
24) PRODUCING GREAT MEALS IS AS EASY AS PIE WITH PRESTIGE COOKWARE AND BAKEWARE.
25) Some of the reviews on Amazon for various silicone bakeware complain that they give off a "rubber" odor.
26) I'm so happy that online shopping has finally arrived in India, and I can now buy my bakeware easily.
27) To complete your kitchenware collection, Prestige bakeware comes in a variety of shapes and sizes (not all shown).
How to use bakeware in a sentence28) And, just like Teflon® nonstick coatings for cookware and bakeware, the new Color Collection is made without using PFOA.
29) He will discuss many aspects of the Cookware and bakeware Industry, all of which will add to Your Success and Consumer Knowledge.
30) I know I will not be able to get that beautiful piece of bakeware out of my mind until I finally make it to Alsace one day and pick up my very own....
31) The 2013 French pavilion, organized by UBIFRANCE, showcases colorful and sleek designs in cutlery, glassware, bakeware, kitchen gadgets and kitchen textiles.
32) The clay itself possesses a distinct composition marked by the presence of mica, which enhances heat resistance, making it ideal for cookware and bakeware.
33) Andree – Well, all of the above utensils fit in one drawer and one utensil pot on my counter (spoons, spatulas, etc.); the pans and bakeware are all stacked up in one cabinet.
34) Bakeware, cookware and personal care segments increased between 7.5% and 43.9% while household electrics, space organizers and tabletop dipped 7.3% to 27.7% from 2012.
35) When Pyrex® upgraded its popular portable bakeware line, designers adopted a simple mindset: Fashionable and functional are a winning combination.
36) Head on over to find a huge selection of Rachael Ray bakeware, cooking tools and utensils that are up to 65% off regular prices!
37) The Pyrex line now includes products for the entire kitchen, including pots and pans, metal bakeware, and kitchen tools and gadgets.
38) It all started with our glass bakeware - loved for generations because it's affordable, durable, odor and stain proof, and great for cooking, serving and storing.
39) Buy Used and Save: Buy a Used "Pyrex Easy Grab 19-Piece Glass bakeware Set with B..." and save 45% off the $69.99 list price.
40) At Heathfield, the booking office is occupied by a cafe and bakeware shop, while the stationmasters's house is a private residence.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of bakeware
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of bakeware with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with bakeware
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word bakeware in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with bakeware.
20 examples of simple sentences of bakeware. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of bakeware
Compound Sentences with bakeware
Complex Sentences with bakeware
Compound-Complex Sentences with bakeware