bake sale in a sentence
1) Done with backpack checking and bake sales.
2) We are pairing it with a bake sale.
3) But students need to go beyond bake sales and documentary screenings.
4) There will also be tasty bake sale treats available .
bake sale example sentences5) Neo: You are a bake sale.
6) So again, the community held bake sales and other benefits.
7) There was also an open day and bake sale.
8) bake sales cannot compete with the food service.
9) I plan on selling them for a bake sale too.
10) Paint them and participate on local art shows or baking sales.
11) Teresa is baking cookies and muffins for the school bake sale.
12) People bought them in droves at the bake sale !
13) Rummage sales, bake sales and a benefit football game were held.
14) Support is obtained through monthly bake sales and other fundraisers, donations.
example sentences with bake15) Limbaugh never seriously proposed a bake sale and neither did "Dan.
16) Beyond the bake sale: The essential guide to family-school partnerships.
17) TW: I won them in a bake sale.
18) They would hold fundraisers like bake sales and collect food and clothing.
19) It was called the "Affirmative Action bake Sale".
20) On October 20, 2008, "bake Sale" was added.
21) No, you can't make 120 cookies for the bake sale.
22) bake sale – Bakers can set up shop in the lunch room.
23) The Youth are also planning a bake SALE!
24) So, the Sock Monkeys hosted a bake sale during parent teacher conferences.
25) They also have Charity bake sale and Babysitting kits as well!
26) Additional chances to win, drawings and bake sale items will also be available.
27) On Friday, May 9 a bake sale takes place in Larbert High.
How to use bake in a sentence28) You can also start selling your goods at university wide bake sales or thrift shops.
29) Like a local bake sale !
30) Girls on the Run bake sale 3:10 - 4:00.
31) Clubs sponsor special events for fundraising such as bake sales, game nights, and dances.
32) Community efforts can make a great bake sale, but would deliver a lousy restaurant.
33) The next caller stated that he would like to attend Dan's bake Sale.
34) Plans were made to have a bake sale and then a bazaar in October.
35) They have planted forage for their cows, built barns and established a weekly bake sale.
36) The group raised money by putting on luncheons, suppers, rummage and bake sales.
37) The club gets its message out through guest speakers, drunk driving simulators, and bake sales.
38) This is always busy with bake sales, fundraisers, social events, or even dance practices.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of bake sale
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of bake sale with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with bake sale
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word bake sale in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with bake sale.
20 examples of simple sentences of bake sale. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of bake sale
Compound Sentences with bake sale
Complex Sentences with bake sale
Compound-Complex Sentences with bake sale