baith in a sentence
1) baith Israel hired Marcus Friedlander as rabbi in 1887.
2) And with my labour I did thame baith sustein.
3) An Entertainment Given by the baith Israel Sunday School.
4) That year baith Israel hired the Reverend Joel Alexander as its religious leader.
baith example sentences5) Aaron Copland celebrated his Bar Mitzvah at baith Israel Anshei Emes in 1913.
6) The congregation hired Marcus Friedlander of Congregation baith Israel in Brooklyn, New York in 1893.
7) The family members were active in Congregation baith Israel Anshei Emes, where Aaron celebrated his Bar Mitzvah.
8) Led by Rabbi Samuel H. Weintraub since 1996, baith Israel Anshei Emes is the oldest continuously operating synagogue in Brooklyn.
9) In 2007 the New York Landmarks Conservancy's Sacred Sites Program awarded baith Israel Anshei Emes grants totaling $17,500, for copper roof and masonry restoration.
10) Sidney Weinberg, who rose from the job of assistant porter to head Goldman Sachs from 1930 to 1969, was married at baith Israel Anshei Emes in 1920.
11) In 1908, baith Israel merged with Degraw Street's Talmud Torah Anshei Emes Synagogue, a growing congregation which had become too large for the row house in which it held services.
12) The rabbis of Beth Elohim and Temple Israel were to split the offices of rabbi and cantor: baith Israel, at the time, had no rabbi.
13) In 1869 reformers again left baith Israel, and, joining with dissenters from Kahal Kodesh Beth Elohim of Williamsburg, founded Temple Israel.
14) In the congregation's early years, tensions existed between traditionalists and reformers, and in 1861, 41 of the latter left baith Israel to form the Congregation Beth Elohim, a Reform synagogue.
example sentences with baith15) Founded as baith Israel in 1856, the congregation constructed the first synagogue on Long Island, and hired Aaron Wise for his first rabbinical position in the United States.
16) Wee had thrie ky that was baith fat and fair,
17) "baith Israel – A Ball in Aid of the Building Fund.
18) "baith Israel's First Congregation",, January 6, 2006.
19) The dogs hae baith been fed, an' lyin' at my feet,
20) "A New Rabbi for baith Israel: Rev. M. Friedlander succeeded by Rev Joseph Taubenhaus.
21) "Congregation baith Israel Anshei Emes – 1853-2006", Kane Street Synagogue,, June 9, 2006.
22) Taubenhaus's brother Joseph would be appointed rabbi at baith Israel, Beth Elohim's parent congregation, in 1893, and another brother, Jacob/Jean Taubenhaus, was a famous French chess master.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of baith
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of baith with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with baith
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word baith in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with baith.
20 examples of simple sentences of baith. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of baith
Compound Sentences with baith
Complex Sentences with baith
Compound-Complex Sentences with baith