bail money in a sentence
1) Friends were trying to raise the bail money last night.
2) Watson has already forfeited his bail money to the German court .
3) Once the defendant appears in court, the bail money is refunded.
4) They need $50,000 bail money but don't have the money.
bail money example sentences5) Archie convinces Sam to flee so the Mitchells lose the bail money.
6) We need to start a fund IMMEDIATELY for Laura6's bail money!
7) Jaffe also filed suit in Canada against Sun Bank of Tallahassee seeking refund of the bail money.
8) After years of being arrested and attacked, the bail money was running out and patience was wearing thin.
9) The arrests, trials, and lack of bail money make it difficult for students to continue direct-action protests.
10) Long story, there is no time to explain, but they need bail money wired to them fast.
11) When Sam is arrested, Archie puts up her bail money on the condition he can have his family back.
12) However, when Taylor's trial date arrived, he failed to appear at court and the bail money was forfeited.
13) A group of people spent the day at the courthouse, trying to raise bail money and trying to contact lawyers.
14) By the end of April when demonstrations subside due to lack of bail money, some 80 people have been arrested.
example sentences with bail15) Because King was the major fundraiser, his associates urged him to travel the country to raise bail money for those arrested.
16) If the court finds fault on part of the accused, bail may be cancelled and bail money forfeited to the state.
17) At his lowest ebb, Macari was threatened with imprisonment and his wife rang friends to secure bail money of £50,000.
18) Hanna tries to convince her dad to help with the bail money, but he doesn't seem too happy to help.
19) Enough bail money is raised for a second team of pickets Tougaloo students Dorie Ladner and Charles Bracey to be busted on Capitol Street on December 21.
20) Later in the spring he was able to capture one of the rioters, so the rest of the men agreed to pay the bail money and appear in court to accept their punishment.
21) If the defendant does not honor the terms of the bond or return to court, the court keeps the bail money and an arrest warrant will be issued.
22) A "customs agent" then joined the conversation and said Kyle was headed to court and would likely be found innocent, but that bail money was needed before he could leave.
23) The "Grandparent Scam" usually starts with a phone call from a con posing as a grandchild in need of bail money.
24) If the accused on bail fails to appear in court on the due date, the court will declare bail provisionally cancelled and bail money provisionally forfeited, and will issue a warrant of arrest.
25) The Mitchells bailed her out, but when she fled Walford a few months later, they lost their bail money, resulting in them becoming bankrupt.
26) This led the remaining three Strike Team members to turn to their friend Smitty to bail Lem out, using money they stole from a small-time pot dealer as bail money.
27) After relieving them of their bail money, they stuffed their bodies in the back seat of Bratsos's car and dumped it in South Boston, hoping to throw blame onto the Irish gangs.
28) She finds out that he has lost the £25,000 that was to be her bail money, and storms out of the visiting room, calling Jake an idiot.
29) In some cases, bail money may be returned at the end of the trial, if all court appearances are made, regardless of whether the person is found guilty or not guilty of the crime accused.
30) In 1895, when during his trials Wilde was released on bail, Douglas's cousin Sholto Johnstone Douglas stood surety for £500 of the bail money.
31) In the wake of the arrest, McGee has spent four days in jail, paid $5,000 in bail money, and had her name dragged through the mud.
32) bail was set at $ 5000, and Napthine went to the Dover Hotel, a union pub in Lygon Street, to collect some of the bail money.
33) Castillo said he steeled himself as he prepared to enter the Lubbock department, wondering if he might need bail money before the day was over.
34) Shawn Wayne Hughes, 32, of Kingsport, Tenn., allegedly agreed to sell his 6-year-old daughter in order to get bail money for his girlfriend.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of bail money
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of bail money with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with bail money
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word bail money in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with bail money.
20 examples of simple sentences of bail money. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of bail money
Compound Sentences with bail money
Complex Sentences with bail money
Compound-Complex Sentences with bail money