bail in a sentence
1) All three are being held without bail.
2) A bail bond man job is activated .
3) Both men were granted police bail while enquiries continue .
4) He has been bailed pending further enquiries .
bail example sentences5) The reporter was released on bail 17 days later.
6) The court has repeatedly denied applications for bail.
7) The process is called "bail out".
8) The male is currently on police bail while investigations continue.
9) Both are currently on police bail whilst police conduct further enquiries.
10) The court can present several bail release options.
11) Both men were currently free on bail.
12) All four were arrested but made bail.
13) He has since been released after posting bail.
14) All seven were denied bail since their arrest.
example sentences with bail15) The nine were arrested and held overnight before bail was granted.
16) Wilkes is free on bail pending appeal.
17) He was held without bail but was released 3 hours later.
18) But later the actor was granted bail.
19) He was once released on bail without punishment.
20) He was released on $1000 bail.
21) He was later released on police bail.
22) The crew bailed frantically to keep afloat.
23) An arrest warrant with bail was issued.
24) He was freed on £600 bail.
25) He spent nine months in jail before making bail.
26) They were held in police cells until bail was arranged.
27) The third was freed on police bail.
How to use bail in a sentence28) Magistrates extended legal aid and conditional bail.
29) Three others were released on unconditional police bail.
30) Legal aid and conditional bail were extended.
31) All three were remanded on conditional bail.
32) The court adjourned till yesterday for bail application .
33) He has been released on conditional bail.
34) All three defendants are bailed until then.
35) All three are currently on police bail.
36) We were released on five thousand pounds bail each.
37) He was free on $1 million bail.
38) The suspect has since been bailed, pending further inquiries.
39) Then you should undertake your own bail application.
40) Very few bail matters end up going before the courts.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of bail
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of bail with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with bail
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word bail in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with bail.
20 examples of simple sentences of bail. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of bail
Compound Sentences with bail
Complex Sentences with bail
Compound-Complex Sentences with bail