bagworm in a sentence
1) Upon inspection, it was covered in bagworms at the top.
2) bagworms can also be a major insect problem on this tree.
3) He travels alongside a bagworm creature named Minokichi protecting humanity from the Genma.
4) Davis completed his doctoral work on bagworm moths (Family Psychidae) in 1962.
bagworm example sentences5) Scott Turner : Spring Praying The bagworm is a common insect pest in Missouri .
6) The most important pest we have is bagworms which must be controlled to prevent complete defoliation .
7) A short discussion of an indoor pursuit : some edible landscape aspects of recent holiday feasts – and to close, our latest ... George WeigelA bagworm case on an arborvitae.
8) They are used to control many common leaf-feeding caterpillars, including caterpillar pests on vegetables, bagworms and tent caterpillars on trees and shrubs, and European corn borer larvae.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of bagworm
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of bagworm with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with bagworm
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word bagworm in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with bagworm.
20 examples of simple sentences of bagworm. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of bagworm
Compound Sentences with bagworm
Complex Sentences with bagworm
Compound-Complex Sentences with bagworm