baguette in a sentence
1) The complaint was the sliced cheese baguette .
2) Bread merchants stacked their long baguettes like firewood.
3) Serve hot with rice or toasted baguettes .
4) The toasted baguette pieces are dipped in the curry and eaten.
baguette example sentences5) Set baguette pieces aside, still on the tray.
6) Their baguette and ciabatta bread sandwiches are simply amazing.
7) The famous baguette: a long, thin loaf.
8) Layer enough toasted baguette to cover the surface of the soup.
9) And this recipe is the perfect remedy to a stale baguette.
10) Coffee and one baguette to share for breakfast.
11) Take care when eating sharp edged food like crisps or baguettes.
12) Spoon a generous amount of cheese sauce into each baguette piece .
13) Victor came around from the larder section carrying a baguette.
14) Description Are the best baguettes and cheese served in Paris ?
example sentences with baguette15) Okay, maybe it was a bad day for baguettes.
16) Top baguette is still my first choice for banh mi.
17) Mostly the prosciutto baguette, my heart calls for thee.
18) Also a fresh baguette to mop up the sauce .
19) While the onions caramelize, toast the baguette slices and set aside.
20) Their special baguette "la picolla or piccola" is very yum.
21) Traditionally it's a crusty French baguette.
22) The savoury menu contains freshly baked baguettes with innovative fillings and hot panini.
23) I guess I'm going to be having some awesome baguettes next week.
24) We put the strained veggies on a baguette and called it bruschetta .
25) The baguettes were aged for a week to ensure they stood to attention.
26) Part of a baguette, Gouda with mustard seed cheese and grapes.
27) The caretaker was very helpful with delivering the daily " croissants and baguettes ".
How to use baguette in a sentence28) He grabbed the baguette and tried to stuff it down Victor's throat.
29) In France, there has been a huge decline in the baguette culture.
30) Take note, there's been a slight change of his baguette direction.
31) baguettes, ciabatta, bagels and so on are also popular.
32) Some stores have a delicatessen counter, offering custom-made sandwiches and baguettes.
33) French influence on Cambodian cuisine includes the Cambodian red curry with toasted baguette bread.
34) The curry is usually eaten with a baguette, rice vermicelli or steamed rice.
35) Schooner Bar - does good filled baguettes as well as other stuff.
36) A sweet baguette tastes best and mimics what you'd get in France.
37) Smother some aioli on the other half of the baguette.
38) Classic French baguettes sliced on the diagonal make a nice, chewy version.
39) A steak sandwich on a French baguette with caramelized Maui onions, anyone?
40) I ordered the italian on baguette .
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of baguette
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of baguette with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with baguette
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word baguette in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with baguette.
20 examples of simple sentences of baguette. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of baguette
Compound Sentences with baguette
Complex Sentences with baguette
Compound-Complex Sentences with baguette