bagpipes in a sentence
1) Performing on bagpipes was discontinued around 1954.
2) One figure depicts an angel playing bagpipes.
3) bagpipes are an ancient instrument and exist in many cultures.
4) Like the bagpipes, the drone requires sustained wind.
bagpipes example sentences5) You blew everyone away with the guitar and especially your bagpipes.
6) A new BA program in bagpipes was inaugurated in 2007.
7) Goose: A set of highland bagpipes without the drones.
8) He got hooked on the bagpipes because his father played .
9) There are two types of bagpipes indigenous to Brittany.
10) The music is characterized by the use of bagpipes.
11) Once there, the grave service includes the playing of bagpipes.
12) The sounds of his bagpipes could be heard throughout the island.
13) Bagpipes, tuned correctly, also use just intonation.
14) Tom was aghast when he saw the bagpipes.
example sentences with bagpipes15) Learning the bagpipes and causing havoc in Latin being but two.
16) I'm sure the Lord's thrilled you play the bagpipes.
17) He made his return playing the bagpipes at SummerSlam.
18) Or the many notes that can be played on the bagpipes?
19) The birthday girl was so moved by his bagpipes that she cried.
20) The use of muffled drums and bagpipes are common as well.
21) The Scots Band marched past, complete with kilts and bagpipes.
22) It fuses bagpipes and soaring vocals.
23) In the late 20th century, various models of electronic bagpipes were invented.
24) I also promise to make my husband leave his bagpipes at home.
25) We called at Brigade H.Q where I picked up my bagpipes.
26) My first love was the bagpipes.
27) Imagine accompanying that on the bagpipes!
How to use bagpipes in a sentence28) They wanted bagpipes, penny whistles and a more Celtic or folky sound.
29) Marsyas is often seen with a flute, pan pipes or even bagpipes.
30) Vendors sell related items such as authentic tartans, bagpipes, and jewellery.
31) Bardic verses traditionally celebrated the clarsach harp and made no mention of bagpipes.
32) She also enjoys hearing him play the bagpipes, like in Season 7.
33) He was a skilled performer on the Northumbrian small pipes (bagpipes).
34) The group is based in Rhode Island and features bombarde and Breton bagpipes.
35) bagpipes are sometimes played at formal events in Commonwealth universities, particularly in Canada.
36) While in the big house, I had a look at my bagpipes.
37) The bagpipes were still there, they had not played a note since yesterday afternoon.
38) This was the road where the bagpipes had been hit by a piece of shrapnel.
39) The Royal Salute, composed by Edward VIII, played on bagpipes.
40) I played bagpipes as a teen and messed with the guitar for a bit.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of bagpipes
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of bagpipes with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with bagpipes
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word bagpipes in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with bagpipes.
20 examples of simple sentences of bagpipes. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of bagpipes
Compound Sentences with bagpipes
Complex Sentences with bagpipes
Compound-Complex Sentences with bagpipes