baghla in a sentence
1) His latest is an Arab dhow called baghla .
2) Bou baghla was a relentless fighter, and very eloquent in Arabic.
3) Bou baghla refused to surrender at that battle, and retreated to Kabylie.
4) Traditional sources tell that a strong bond was formed between Lalla Fadhma and Bou Baghla.
baghla example sentences5) In David Howarth's excellent book 'Dhows' he wrote that 'Baggala (or Baghla) means a she mule, so it makes an appropriate name for a cargo-carrying ship.
6) On 26 December 1854, Bou baghla was killed; some sources claim it was due to the treason of some of his allies.
7) In fact, at that time Bou baghla left his first wife (Fatima Bent Sidi Aissa) and sent back to her owner a slave he had as a concubine (Halima Bent Messaoud).
8) Bou baghla went often to Summer to talk with the high-ranking members of the religious community, and Lalla Fadhma was soon attracted by his strong personality.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of baghla
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of baghla with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with baghla
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word baghla in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with baghla.
20 examples of simple sentences of baghla. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of baghla
Compound Sentences with baghla
Complex Sentences with baghla
Compound-Complex Sentences with baghla