baggy in a sentence
1) Wearing baggy jeans or clothes are frowned upon.
2) He was wearing long, baggy gym shorts.
3) baggy pants and parachute pants nearly tied for worst fashion trend.
4) Army issue under wear was cotton t-shirts and baggy cotton boxers.
baggy example sentences5) I hid behind baggy clothes and had very little self-confidence.
6) I typically were baggier cut jeans and never "skinny" jeans.
7) The default choice when matching with baggy shorts.
8) In the 1977, fashion became more baggy.
9) Buy the uniforms fitted to avoid baggy.
10) This will help the "baggy areas" you mentioned.
11) They wore baggy jackets and trousers, and heavy boots.
12) The result being a loose, baggy sort of book.
13) He was dressed in old shorts and a baggy shirt.
14) The little bloke with the dodgy bat and baggy shorts .
example sentences with baggy15) It obviously showed, but I wore big baggy clothes.
16) He was a heavy man in a baggy suit.
17) They fitted but they still looked a bit baggy.
18) Do you wear baggy pants or shave your head?
19) He was found shirtless and wearing baggy sweat pants.
20) Going baggy to cover it up never works .
21) The baggies without any salt will not freeze.
22) And you're getting baggy under the eyes.
23) baggy jeans with holes in the knees?
24) Yeah, baggy ones aren't they?
25) Spore prints are taken under sterile conditions are packaged in sterile baggies.
26) He was wearing baggy jeans and a striped blue sweatshirt.
27) The result is a baggy shape which is difficult to use.
How to use baggy in a sentence28) They wear black suits with baggy knees and look like wrestlers.
29) Goldberg, who wore a baggy gray suit, seemed nervous.
30) He was dressed in a baggy white T-shirt and shorts.
31) So she substituted the tight leather for ugly, baggy.
32) I keep them in plastic baggies, which probably helps.
33) Have your food and drink prepared in bottles and baggies.
34) We love it with a full skirt or baggier shorts .
35) Unlike the above I do not wear baggy cloths.
36) Otherwise the edge could be baggy around the cable.
37) Observe baggy face and throat tissue firm and tone.
38) baggies of the blue stuff sell for a buck .
39) He had a thin moustache and was wearing a baggy grey suit.
40) Lewis Hamilton favours baggy, '90's cargo pants.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of baggy
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of baggy with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with baggy
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word baggy in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with baggy.
20 examples of simple sentences of baggy. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of baggy
Compound Sentences with baggy
Complex Sentences with baggy
Compound-Complex Sentences with baggy