baggy green in a sentence
1) None of these men deserved their baggy green when they received it .
2) The theme for this Instant restaurant is cricket and they name their restaurant baggy Green.
3) Very like Andrew Symonds was in his all too brief time donning the baggy Green.
4) After some post-win wassailing, Waugh retired to bed in his cricket whites, socks and baggy green.
baggy green example sentences5) Were he to succumb to a similar fate we may not see him in the baggy green again .
6) Messages matter, particularly to youngsters who draw inspiration from the men that chew gum beneath the baggy Green.
7) The old adage in Australian cricket still holds true : when you get a NSW cap, a baggy green is included.
8) Today is the last chance for the baggy greens to salvage some pride, but they can do it without their skipper.
9) Many spectators surged onto the playing arena to greet Bradman, and he doffed his baggy green and raised his bat to acknowledge them.
10) The "Sydney Morning Herald" ran the headline "baggy green Shame" while "The Australian" wrote of the "$11,000 price of disgrace".
11) Other anthem tracks include "A Number on My Back" for the national rugby union team, Wallabies, and "The baggy Green" with vocals by national cricket captain Steve Waugh.
12) Waugh disagreed, opining that "Bill is a baggy green icon who represents all that is good about playing for your country.
13) Highly regarded by Australian cricketers of the modern era, Steve Waugh invited Brown to present Test debutant Adam Gilchrist with his baggy green.
14) In another incident, Lawry threw his baggy green cap on the ground after the umpires adjourned play for the luncheon interval; Lawry felt that there was time for one more over.
example sentences with baggy15) The Australians believe in their courage and resilience and the mystical properties of the baggy Green, India draws strength from the passion and the wealth that cricket creates.
16) As for changes, Phil Hughes needs to be dropped and Shane Watson told to shut the F Up and let your bat do the talking or failure in Mohali will be you last time to wear the baggy Green.
17) When he wears Australia's highest honour, the baggy green and refuses to bowl in Hyderabad like he did it shows he has not got the passion to be part of the Team.
18) Copeland earned his baggy green through 2 highly consistent seasons of Sheffield Shield cricket, you know, like how proper Test teams used to be selected!
19) For those who grew up secretly idolising the baggy green and asking themselves in any given situation, "What would Steve Waugh do?
20) It is an indictment of the way our system is developing players, that Ed gets a baggy green, particularly when he replaces Katich when he's over 30 too.
21) Soon after taking off his baggy green in December last year, Ponting got busy playing the Big Bash for Hobart Hurricanes, followed by a hectic season for his favourite team Tasmania.
22) A solid Sheffield Shield season and a repeat campaign for Gloucestershire - he returns as captain in 2014 - will provide compelling evidence that he is ready for a baggy green .
23) Wearing a baggy green cap and showing not the slightest tension, Latif went for his strokes as if it were a charity match.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of baggy green
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of baggy green with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with baggy green
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word baggy green in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with baggy green.
20 examples of simple sentences of baggy green. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of baggy green
Compound Sentences with baggy green
Complex Sentences with baggy green
Compound-Complex Sentences with baggy green