baggage car in a sentence
1) The road had 2 baggage cars in 1870.
2) Gifts are hidden in the baggage car.
3) In the 1990s arson claimed the baggage car.
4) The trucks from the baggage car are still on the property.
baggage car example sentences5) The remainder were recruits, and occupied second-class and baggage cars.
6) Gifts are in the baggage car.
7) Ethan then calls Claire and tells her to meet him in the baggage car.
8) However, with the elimination of dining service, these were converted to baggage cars.
9) Presently, a baggage car drove up and deposited three long packs made from crude boards.
10) In 1911, baggage cars with 62 ft. baggage compartments were added and designated MB62.
11) The funeral train consisted of four baggage cars and a vestibule car with the seats removed.
12) As a result, my seat in the so-called "sleeper" resembled a baggage car.
13) Unfortunately, at the same time he had been experimenting with phosphorus in the baggage car.
14) In March 1928 they were converted to standard baggage cars and renumbered to D 3 and 4.
example sentences with baggage15) I noticed a little crowd by the baggage car so I strolled up to investigate the trouble.
16) He was then smuggled across the U.S. border, hidden in a baggage car by sympathetic railway workers.
17) These cars resembled baggage cars, though in some cases specially equipped box cars or refrigerator cars were used.
18) All four locomotives, baggage car 3409, and railway post office 88 are damaged by fire.
19) Former mail baggage car 66 was used as the ticket window, office and waiting room for the railway.
20) baggages are placed in one of Amtrak's Heritage single-level baggage cars or in designated coach-class cars.
21) When Claire reaches the baggage car, she finds Phelps there, telling him Ethan will arrive shortly.
22) At Euston we had to place our luggage in the baggage car and find accommodation on the train.
23) It was rebuilt in 1968 as a baggage car for the film Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid.
24) Additionally, the company utilized twenty-five flatcars, a boxcar, a baggage car, and two passenger cars.
25) Caltrans also leased three Non-Powered Control Units (former F40PH locomotives turned into cab control and baggage cars) from Amtrak.
26) By 1968 the once proud streamliner had three cars: a baggage car, a coach and an automat lunch counter car.
27) The little narrow gauge train consisted of an engine and tender and mail and baggage car and a smoker and day car.
How to use baggage in a sentence28) He also had his private rail car waiting at the Whitestone Depot, along with two baggage cars that carried his equipment.
29) At least one train, the "Texas Eagle", uses a coach-baggage car in lieu of a stand-alone baggage car.
30) Max verifies the list and gives Hunt the keycode to a briefcase containing his payment along with Job in the baggage car.
31) The Portland, Oregon section of the "Empire Builder" also uses a coach-baggage in lieu of a full baggage car.
32) The train model cast in steel titled "Jim Beam - baggage Car" (1986) even contains Jim Beam bourbon.
33) As the conductor returned from the baggage car, he was identified by the soldier in a low voice, but the conductor nevertheless overheard.
34) The police, after learning what the incident was about, refused to arrest the soldier, whereupon the conductor went to the baggage car and got a pistol.
35) The Association acquired a heavyweight steel baggage car from the Santa Fe Railway for use as a secure and fireproof home to store the collection.
36) George locked the baggage car door behind us and we stood again in the quiet horse car which looked homely and friendly with the horses' heads poking forward over the doors.
37) We inched again past the thundering monster and its second string to the rear, and emerged at last into the clattering reverberating peace of the baggage car where I was reunited with my waistcoat.
38) He opened the forward door of the horse van with a key, and with a key also let us through into the baggage car.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of baggage car
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of baggage car with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with baggage car
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word baggage car in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with baggage car.
20 examples of simple sentences of baggage car. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of baggage car
Compound Sentences with baggage car
Complex Sentences with baggage car
Compound-Complex Sentences with baggage car