backstamp in a sentence
1) Most antique ceramics bear a makers mark or backstamp.
2) There were several companies that had marks or backstamps shaped like anchors.
3) Both names can be found on the backstamps.
4) Very few items have any backstamps other than USA.
backstamp example sentences5) The backstamp transfer could be partially cut or pinholed.
6) Indonesian backstamps are mainly detectable by the absence of the word ENGLAND.
7) Is this an actual photo of the item and it's backstamp?
8) The 10 1⁄4" plate has all three flowers plus the full backstamp describing the flowers.
9) Additionally, most porcelain makers marks and backstamps are underglaze and some are overglaze.
10) They continued producing many of the patterns initiated by Flintridge but used their own backstamp.
11) Pin was developed by Disney Auctions and features a Disney Auctions backstamp and card.
12) Using the skills discussed above to identify and authenticate backstamp and HN numbers is step one.
13) The backstamps included various names such as: Sampson Smith, Wetley and Old Royal China.
14) If multiple backstamps are shown, list them (city and date) in order of their date.
example sentences with backstamp15) Some makers made a point of writing the name as part of the backstamp, others did not.
16) The area where this information is displayed is known as a 'backstamp' or 'backmark'.
17) All pieces have the Glory of the West backstamp as well as the Izaak Walton Inn backstamp.
18) All pieces have the Glory of the West backstamp as well as the Izaak Walton Inn backstamp.
19) All reproduction pieces have the original Great Northern backstamp, as well as the Izaak Walton Inn backstamp.
20) All reproduction pieces have the original Great Northern backstamp, as well as the Izaak Walton Inn backstamp.
21) The Royal Worcester Palissy wares from the 1958 to 1989 era are generally clearly marked with a Royal Worcester backstamp.
22) The major difference from other English backstamps is the (R) trade mark registration character located after ROYAL ALBERT.
23) Luckily, most Antiques and Collectibles are marked with a logo or brand, known as makers marks or backstamps.
24) Royal Stanley For more information on the 'Royal Stanley' backstamp, go to my page on Royal Stanley .
25) backstamps are routing cancellation marks applied to the reverse of a cover showing where and when a letter passed through postal handling.
26) Gorham continued many of the Flintridge patterns for a time so you will find pieces with one or the other backstamps.
27) My personal opinion is that the original 1962 -1973 backstamp pieces should be considered the most valuable as compared to the others.
28) If you want to get what you paid for, look closely at the photos, the backstamp and the item description.
29) Buyers should make sure to ask for photos of all backstamps and refine the ability to identify and decipher these backmarks through looking at the stamps themselves as well as a piece's HN number.
30) backstamps are postal routing markings found on the back of some covers, showing a location where the mail passed through or its final destination.
31) Therefore, most antiques, including porcelain and chinaware that include the country of origin next to or near or within their makers mark or backstamp, were made after 1891.
32) This is not entirely accurate as there are backstamps for product made in China with a 2003 copyright marking which proves that some production was transferred to China.
33) Most important of all is that whenever you do not see the word ENGLAND on a backstamp, you can be sure the item is Asian and most likely INDONESIAN.
34) As you look at the various photos on this page, you will notice that most of the Asian backstamps look very similar to the English backstamps and so to the unwary eye, it is easy to make a mistake.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of backstamp
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of backstamp with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with backstamp
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word backstamp in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with backstamp.
20 examples of simple sentences of backstamp. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of backstamp
Compound Sentences with backstamp
Complex Sentences with backstamp
Compound-Complex Sentences with backstamp