backstairs in a sentence
1) You've got a backstairs haven't you?
2) They chose this room because it's the nearest the backstairs.
3) They padded down the backstairs.
4) Dad made a slide down the backstairs and a play yard outside with little wooden monkey bars.
backstairs example sentences5) Other forms of backstairs succession may be more peaceful but do not indicate much greater governmental stability.
6) Up the backstairs in bare feet so that no one would hear and interrupt them.
7) The southernmost pavilion, the Pavillon de Flore, served as the backstairs to the palace.
8) They took their usual night-time route out of the house, via the backstairs and the dark kitchen.
9) Creeping up the backstairs on her return from the Galleon, she'd foolishly thought she was safe.
10) Eight of them she owned, and she kept them in a little place fenced around on her backstairs.
11) While serving as White House Bureau Chief, she authored a regular column for UPI, "backstairs at the White House.
12) It is separated from Yorke Peninsula to the north-west by Investigator Strait and from Fleurieu Peninsula to the north-east by backstairs Passage.
13) Backstairs, the servants knew that she was trying to keep the President awake by prodding him when she saw him drifting off -- something that no one else would dare do.
14) That is not to say that electronic instrumentation overwhelms the album, rather the tasteful synths of "Champions of Red Wine" or "Backstairs" subtly reinforce the celebratory mood of the songs.
example sentences with backstairs15) Belgium, he remarked, was a state addicted to backstairs deals and perpetual campaigning, where it took 100 days just to form a government.
16) Take the example of Belgium where, as the Prime Minister pointed out on Thursday, PR has created a political culture of backstairs deals and perpetual campaigning.
17) No longer did they have to go down the backstairs during the night, and into the yard and across it to where the three outdoor lavatories stood.
18) Servants were less visible, using backstairs that kept them away from members of the family and guests and they fulfilled necessary and sometimes unpleasant tasks.
19) In 1940, Brahms and Simon published the first of what they called "backstairs history", producing their own highly unreliable comic retellings of English history.
20) I followed him, gratefully, and we wandered down some backstairs and out on to another floor just as Ray Gelato and his Giants of Jive were starting up.
21) H. P. Lovecraft said that he wrote the short story "Arthur Jermyn" after he "had nearly fallen asleep over the tame backstairs gossip of Anderson's "Winesburg, Ohio".
22) All the while Harley, maintained up the backstairs by Abigail, rallied the moderates to his side, ready to play an ambitious and powerful middle part.
23) Letting herself out inconspicuously by way of the backstairs, Joan set out after dark for the Garden Tower, taking a circuitous route to avoid arousing suspicion.
24) Then they ran out of the saloon and up the backstairs as quickly as they could, to resume their game in the safety of the nursery.
25) She showed Léonie how to roll up the used towel in a paper bag, smuggle it down the backstairs into the kitchen, bury it in the red heart of the range.
26) Generally speaking, there are three main ways in which governments are succeeded by others - election, elite (backstairs) intrigue and force - the last being both older and more prevalent.
27) A mainland Aboriginal dreaming story tells of the backstairs Passage flooding:
28) "Island Seaway" was severely criticised as being unsuitable for the backstairs Passage crossing.
29) "The backstairs Dragon: The Life of Robert Harley, Earl of Oxford".
30) Election Focus:A Hung Parliament: In a quagmire of coalition Robin Lodge, Diplomatic Correspondent, looks abroad to see how other countries cope with pacts, backstairs deals and perpetual campaigning
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of backstairs
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of backstairs with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with backstairs
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word backstairs in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with backstairs.
20 examples of simple sentences of backstairs. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of backstairs
Compound Sentences with backstairs
Complex Sentences with backstairs
Compound-Complex Sentences with backstairs