bachata in a sentence
1) In these areas, bachata music has been gradually gaining popularity.
2) bachata dancing has also gained popularity in Nicaragua.
3) However, Queen also performs hip hop and bachata.
4) Dominican music includes above all merengue and bachata.
bachata example sentences5) Sergio Antonio took the stage and sang "bachata Rosa".
6) She also drew portraits of mariachi musicians and dancers performing la bachata.
7) Features salsa, bachata, and timba music.
8) The smooth bachata track features vocals from urban bachata superstar Romeo Santos.
9) The smooth bachata track features vocals from urban bachata superstar Romeo Santos.
10) Voices, bachata, and reggaeton reverberate from the metal walls.
11) The same phenomenon has recently occurred with yet another type of Latin rhythm, bachata.
12) More recently, musical styles such as reggaeton and bachata have also become popular.
13) This is the best place at San Jose for Salsa and Bachata.
14) Queen said that the genre of bachata is meaningful, since it reveals more feelings.
example sentences with bachata15) Bachata, merengue and salsa are now equally popular among Spanish-speaking Caribbean people.
16) Live band and DJ in the salsa room, DJ in the bachata room.
17) Juan Luis Guerra also recorded the album "bachata Rosa" in Portuguese.
18) He later recorded a bachata, "¿Pa' qué rayos la mujer?
19) It is a bachata song inspired by the rock and roll of the 50's.
20) Bienvenido Rodríguez is a Salsa producer who began his career working with bachata music.
21) Salsa, bachata, and merengue can be heard as well throughout the nation.
22) Andy Andy– bachata sensation Andy Andy will perform two of his most popular numbers.
23) After the success of these songs and reggaeton, artist began to incorporate bachata with reggaeton.
24) The reggaeton version became a hit on Latin radio, but the bachata alternative did not chart.
25) In 2009, 2010 and 2012 Moro and his partner won the Australian bachata Championship professional division.
26) bachata is dominated by Dominicans, especially Dominicans from New York's Washington Heights neighborhood.
27) Like, there's salsa, merengue and bachata, but there's also "Tejano".
How to use bachata in a sentence28) In 2002, New York-based group Aventura would reinvent bachata, thus making it a dominant Latin genre.
29) Do you like bachata ?
30) Dominicans brought bachata, and merengue, while Colombians brought vallenato and cumbia, and Brazilians brought samba.
31) He also worked with bachata group Aventura and Reggaeton duo Wisin u0026 Yandel on All Up 2 You.
32) Being a native Dominican, his music is heavily influenced by native Caribbean rhythms, such as merengue and bachata.
33) On April 5, 2010, Guerra released the official video for his new single "bachata en Fukuoka".
34) Popular styles in modern El Salvador (in addition to "cumbia") are salsa, bachata and Reggaeton.
35) bachata grew out of, and is still closely related to, the pan-Latin American romantic style called "bolero".
36) Bachata, Merengue, Salsa and Cumbia have gained prominence in cultural centers such as Managua, Leon and Granada.
37) A wide variety of music on the premier concert stage including salsa, merengue, rock, percussion, cumbia and bachata.
38) The Dominican Republic is widely known around the world as the Caribbean island where Merengue and bachata music takes its current shape.
39) bachata Rosa (1990) His masterwork, rising to 1 in countless countries and making his name in the US.
40) He specialises in Afro-Cuban Dance, Rumba, Mambo, Cha Cha Cha, Son, Salsa and Dominican Bachata.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of bachata
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of bachata with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with bachata
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word bachata in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with bachata.
20 examples of simple sentences of bachata. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of bachata
Compound Sentences with bachata
Complex Sentences with bachata
Compound-Complex Sentences with bachata