bacha in a sentence
1) The bacha Rajkhowa marched against the rebel and halted at Birah-Bebejia.
2) The young guide in Sapa to bacha market was fun and full of energy.
3) A close friend of Mahatma Gandhi, bacha Khan has been nicknamed Frontier Gandhi.
4) bacha Khan is a Pashtun national hero and a key figure of Pashtun nationalism.
bacha example sentences5) Through his recital, Abdel Rahman el bacha impressed the audience with his technical agility.
6) bacha Khan strongly opposed the All-India Muslim League's demand for the partition of India.
7) In the subsequent election, bacha Khan's brother Dr.Khan Sahib was elected Chief Minister.
8) The Taliban began cleaning the city from warlords and criminals who were sometimes also involved in bacha bazi.
9) bacha Khan also spent much of the 1960s and 1970s either in jail or in exile.
10) Interim Afghan president Hamid Karzai said that tribal leaders would decide the fate of bacha Khan Zadran.
11) In 1962, bacha Khan was named the Amnesty International Prisoner of Conscience of the Year.
12) Due to pressure across India, the British government finally released bacha Khan and lifted restrictions on the movement.
13) Previously in December 1928, Barrister Muhammad Jan Abbasi invited bacha Khan to attend a Khilafat conference.
14) In 2009, DynCorp contractors paid a 17 year-old Afghan bacha Bazi performer to entertain them in Kunduz.
example sentences with bacha15) Bangash said that bacha Khan University demanded Rs 400 million, but the government provided Rs 60 million only.
16) The movement was led by Khan Abdul Ghaffar Khan, known locally as bacha Khan or Badshah Khan.
17) The practice of bacha bazi by warlords was one of the key factors in Mullah Omar mobilizing the Taliban.
18) The largest flyover of Pakistan in Karachi was named as the bacha Khan flyover by the Government of Sindh.
19) Haripad Dekaphukan proceeded down by land and water and joined Chandra Gohain, the Captain and bacha Rajkhowa at Roha-Chowki.
20) In the 21st century, Afghans revived a method of prostituting young boys which is referred to as "bacha Bazi.
21) The three disagreeing factions in the MKP were personified by Sher Ali Bacha, Afzal Bangash, Imtiaz Alam and Ishaque.
22) This work was first edited by bacha in 1912 and then translated in many languages (German, Russian and English).
23) The dargah of Zacha and bacha at Jalna bears a strong resemblance to the tombs of the Pathan kings at old Delhi.
24) In 1940, a split occurred within the Pakhtun Zalmey, the youth organisation affiliated with bacha Khan's Khudai Khidmatgar movement.
25) Earlier in 2011, a similar attack had taken place on the Mehran naval airbase in Karachi, and in 2012, the bacha Khan International Airport in Peshawar, northwest Pakistan, was attacked by militants.
26) June 8: bacha Khan Zadran, a regional Afghan warlord, said U.S. forces detained his son, Abdul Wali, in an operation in Paktia Province June 5 and called for his immediate release.
27) The road between Gardez and Khost was cut off by supporters of warlord bacha Khan Zadran after local officials seized a dozen of his militiamen's vehicles.
28) Zabihullah Bacha, father of the deceased Syed Habib, lived in Italy up until 1995, when he returned to Pakistan to assist his mother.
29) In December 2009, DynCorp, a government contractor which is funded by U.S. tax dollars, officially sponsored a bacha bazi for entertainment in Afghanistan.
30) Bacha, Eugène.
31) Sheikh Jarrah is the subject of the 2012 documentary "My Neighbourhood", co-directed by Julia bacha and Rebekah Wingert-Jabi and co-produced by Just Vision and Al Jazeerah.
32) Kamaleswar Singha sent Chandra Gohain, the Captain of newly trained Ahom army and bacha Rajkhowa to Nagaon, with men and provisions to strengthen the position of the Ahom army.
33) Local Assamese people from bacha and Dayang regions were recruited in the army and were trained in modern methods of weaponry and warfare with the help of these sepoys from British army.
34) At a border crossing, renegade warlord bacha Khan Zadran and his brother Amanullah Khan Zadran were handed over from Pakistani to Afghan officials.
35) Sunday, February 3: In Gardez, Afghanistan, Afghan and United Nations mediators, joined by U.S. officials, extracted a conditional cease-fire agreement from bacha Khan and Padshah Khan.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of bacha
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of bacha with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with bacha
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word bacha in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with bacha.
20 examples of simple sentences of bacha. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of bacha
Compound Sentences with bacha
Complex Sentences with bacha
Compound-Complex Sentences with bacha