bacco in a sentence
1) That entitled "bacco ed Arianna" is the most famous.
2) Sergio and bacco as Lothar then was.
3) Sergio and bacco from 1206: he had filled the important office of papal chamberlain.
4) Written submissions only by John B. Laskin and Kristine M. Di Bacco, for the intervener the Canadian Civil Liberties Association.
bacco example sentences5) Sergio and Bacco.
6) Sergio and Bacco.
7) His movements, with a frequent glance aloft, convinced us that the ' to- bacco ' was not the object of his visit.
8) Sergio e Bacco, Giovanni of S Maria in Aquiro and Lando of S. Angelo, while Alexander III appointed on February 18, 1160 cardinal-deacon Milo of S. Maria in Aquiro.
9) In 1685 the Tuscan author Francesco Redi wrote "bacco in Toscana", a 980-line poem describing the wines of Tuscany.
10) Produced by Don Was, it included the European hit singles "bacco perbacco", "Cuba libre", "Occhi", and "Un Kilo", and features collaborations with artists such as Ivano Fossati and Jovanotti.
11) bacco had called the unprecedented meeting because the Borg had launched an invasion of local space with the intention to completely wipe out all sentient threats.
12) Soft Shell Crab Walk begins now We 'll be crawling sideways all day We'll start off at bacco for lunch at 1:45 and then head over to see Kimberly Carroll of Kimberly's Crabs.
13) Sobule played guitar and some bass; producers Brad Jones and Robin Eaton played guitar, bass and keyboards; Sam Bacco, Kenny Malone and Ross Rice played drums.
14) bacco - Bayesian analysis of computer code software
example sentences with bacco15) -- Giuliano Di Bacco, Director
16) R 1.05 "La mascherata delle nozze di bacco e d'Arianna" (11.2.1765, Modena)
17) However, the expected mere formality in Federation-Cardassian relations attracted the attention of Cardassian terrorists who were involved in the assassination of Federation President Bacco.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of bacco
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of bacco with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with bacco
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word bacco in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with bacco.
20 examples of simple sentences of bacco. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of bacco
Compound Sentences with bacco
Complex Sentences with bacco
Compound-Complex Sentences with bacco