bacchanal in a sentence
1) True to the event name, it was a bacchanal time.
2) bacchanal holds nine separate show kitchens.
3) Finally, Dance bacchanal (1924) is magnetically rugged and energetic.
4) What better way to start off the festivities than with a bacchanal Party.
bacchanal example sentences5) But fortunately, a courageous news reporter brought this annual collegiate bacchanal to our attention.
6) And as a true bacchanal woman she was carrying in herself a fatally polarized outlook.
7) The director, Robert Knights, gave the bacchanal an authentic air of doom.
8) And certainly we don't want a return to 80s-style bathhouse bacchanals.
9) It is at Diana's temple that the bacchanal in the third act takes place.
10) Other stand-out buffets are at The Bellagio and bacchanal at Caesar's Palace.
11) Although still orgiastic, this was a more sensual and benign bacchanal (assisted by satyrs).
12) Munich's showcase is Oktoberfest, a 16-day bacchanal of beer, bangers and brass bands.
13) Everyone got drunker, the floor got stickier, and the music was blasting like any proper bacchanal.
14) Field Work is an occasional disco bacchanal held in the back room of the Grosvenor in Stockwell .
example sentences with bacchanal15) bacchanal Buffet features more than 500 items prepared by a team of master chefs in nine globally-inspired open kitchens.
16) All of this is then followed up with a Beach Jouvert, bacchanal Jouvert and ends with a Road March.
17) Gian Lorenzo Bernini sculpts "Bacchanal: A Faun Teased by Children", at the age of 18 years.
18) Aminta arrives at the temple of Diana to find a bacchanal but no Sylvia, who will soon arrive with Eros.
19) But the puritan lobby do a disservice to their cause by lumping everything under the one name, just as the temperance lobby forfeit respect by classing a Christmas sherry with a vodka bacchanal.
20) Many an impious emperor and gross Silenus, many a wanton nymph and frantic bacchanal, figure in the same range with the statues of saints and evangelists.
21) Unaware of the impending attack in the Babylon Story, "Babylon's last Bacchanal" - celebrants in the massive open court dance wildly.
22) Notwithstanding his recent denunciations, he, in his eagerness to carry out his idea, accents the gods offer to be his guide, and is persuaded to assume the dress of a Bacchanal.
23) A skeletal horse walking through a demonic bacchanal is clearly an old-fashioned panto technique, but it's damn creepy all the same.
24) Based upon the bacchanals in Paris and called such names as the "Blind Man's Ball," "The Pagan Rout", and "The Futurist Ball" they created the reputation of Greenwich Village which exists today.
25) Those who knew Lokhvitskaya personally later spoke of the stark contrast between the poet's bacchanal reputation on the one side and her real self on the other.
26) Having calypso identified with bacchanal meant that calypso was linked and limited to the bacchanal season of Carnival: "Once upon a time the entire Carnival was an expression of rebellion.
27) Having calypso identified with bacchanal meant that calypso was linked and limited to the bacchanal season of Carnival: "Once upon a time the entire Carnival was an expression of rebellion.
28) In June, with Mrs Crouch in Dublin he played Lionel, and was first bacchanal in "Comus", introducing the (Martini) duet 'O thou wert born to please me.
29) A Reaction to Donatist Excess - Augustine displayed a revulsion to the Donatists' bacchanal feasts which seemingly used excessive amounts of food and drink ("City of God", 20.7).
30) One guide lists two other underground comix from that year, "Das Kampf" and "Robert Ronnie Branaman", and the first appearances of Wonder Wart-Hog in "Bacchanal" 1-2.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of bacchanal
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of bacchanal with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with bacchanal
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word bacchanal in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with bacchanal.
20 examples of simple sentences of bacchanal. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of bacchanal
Compound Sentences with bacchanal
Complex Sentences with bacchanal
Compound-Complex Sentences with bacchanal