Balthus in a sentence
1) Reverend Norman Balthus is Brother Justin's mentor.
2) We substituted Balthus' usual cat with a stuffed Hello Kitty .
3) Balthus's style is primarily classical.
4) Throughout his career, Balthus rejected the usual conventions of the art world.
Balthus example sentences5) Balthus held his first exhibition at Galerie Pierre, Paris in 1934.
6) Balthus and William-Adolphe Bouguereau included nude girls in many of their paintings.
7) Their poses have the charged solemnity of Balthus, without the erotic crackle.
8) Balthus, who is 81, married Setsuko, now 47, in 1967.
9) Balthus's first major museum exhibition was at the Museum of Modern Art in 1956.
10) In 1921 "Mitsou", a book which included forty drawings by Balthus, was published.
11) His widow, Setsuko Klossowska de Rola, heads the Balthus Foundation established in 1998.
12) BEGIN: Balthus IS A PAINTER OF WHOM NOTHING IS KNOWN.
13) Balthus undertook a complete restoration of the building, which had fallen into a sorry state of neglect.
14) She worked with André Derain and lived and travelled for a time with Balthus and his wife.
example sentences with Balthus15) Among his associates were Miró, Max Ernst, Picasso, Bror Hjorth and Balthus.
16) Balthus had to admit: "My uncle was at Venarium when the Cimmerians swarmed over the walls.
17) Balthus (2001).
18) They have been arranged in a Western home by the Japanese wife of Balthus, the great French painter.
19) Documentary on and with Balthus filmed at work in his studio and in conversation at his Rossinière chalet.
20) Harold Budd's album "The White Arcades" includes a track titled "Balthus Bemused by Color.
21) They are on the peninsula resorts Pucón, Puerto Velero, the Haras de Pirque and Club Balthus.
22) He also published two slim volumes on art: "A Balthus Notebook" and "Objects on a Table".
23) In the first, Helen posed with a blond wig and in the other we chose poses from several Balthus paintings.
24) He and his sister Iris are orphaned immigrant children in the wilderness, who were found and raised by Reverend Norman Balthus.
25) Robert Dassanowsky's book "Telegrams from the Metropole: Selected Poems 1980-1998" includes "The Balthus Poem.
26) Later artists include Gustav Klimt, Egon Schiele, Christian Schad, Albert Marquet, Balthus, and Leonor Fini.
27) At age thirteen, Polish-French artist Balthus drew a wordless story about his cat; it was published in 1921 with an introduction by poet Rainer Maria Rilke.
28) You might think of paintings by Balthus or maybe Alex Katz, though the implied stories in those pictures are more genuinely evocative and haunting than the actual narrative of "Dogtooth".
29) The supporting characters of Brother Justin's storyline are his sister Iris, his mentor Reverend Norman Balthus, radio show host Tommy Dolan, and convict Varlyn Stroud.
30) She called it 'Quintessentialism' She maintained connections to an alternative circle of representational artists: Francis Gruber and Peter Rose-Pulham, as well as Balthus and Derain.
31) Thadée Klossowski (Loulou de la Falaise), fashion designer, Yves Saint Laurent muse, daughter-in-law of the artist Balthus; Paris (1981).
32) Among modern artists, Balthus appears to have incorporated elements of "The Nightmare" in his work (e.g., "The Room", 1952–54).
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of Balthus
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of Balthus with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with Balthus
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word Balthus in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with Balthus.
20 examples of simple sentences of Balthus. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of Balthus
Compound Sentences with Balthus
Complex Sentences with Balthus
Compound-Complex Sentences with Balthus