Ballymena in a sentence
1) In 1900, Ballymena assumed urban status.
2) He was buried in Ballymena in 1850.
3) The Glass blitz enabled Ballymena to reach 170 for nine.
4) More recently, Ballymena was the seat of county government.
Ballymena example sentences5) In 1740, the original Ballymena Castle burned down.
6) All four were from Ballymena and in their early twenties.
7) By 1834 the population of Ballymena was about 4,000.
8) In 1848 the Belfast and Ballymena Railway was established.
9) They face Ballymena United in the quarter-finals next week.
10) By 1704, the population of Ballymena had reached 800.
11) I was a winner just once with Ballymena in '81.
12) Joanne Hogg, a vocalist, was born in Ballymena.
13) Sunday 11th P. Purcell Qualifying at Ballymena GC.
14) A more serious arson attack on 19 May destroyed part of Ballymena station.
example sentences with Ballymena15) Not even for when he saved our skin away to Ballymena.
16) Result - Ballymena 3, Lansdowne 0.
17) Half time - Ballymena 0, Lansdowne 0.
18) James Nesbitt, actor, born 15 January 1965 in Ballymena.
19) Ballymena United is a semi-professional football club from Northern Ireland.
20) Terry McMaster: Ballymena's new capture.
21) The main club rivals of Ballymena United would be local club Coleraine.
22) Barry Fullerton (Ballymena Scott) was dropped on the ascent.
23) THE Electric Light Orchestra gig in Ballymena Showgrounds is definitely on!
24) Graham Forsythe, the Canadian artist, was born in Ballymena.
25) The population of Ballymena reached 13,000.
26) Mary Peters, Northern Irish Olympian, was raised in Ballymena.
27) Ian Paisley was eventually made a freeman of Ballymena in December 2004 instead.
How to use Ballymena in a sentence28) David Kennedy, Ireland international cricketer and top order batsman for Ballymena CC.
29) Ballymena - from DUP control to UUP control.
30) Liam Neeson (1952–), from Ballymena, notable actor.
31) Ballymena had already beaten themselves by then by handing Portadown two bizarre own goals.
32) Also due soon are the men's doubles at 5th Avenue, Ballymena.
33) Linfield meet Ballymena United while Bangor oppose Ballyclare Comrades.
34) In England, press profiles warned that the Big Man from Ballymena was dangerous.
35) Both are attempting to put together player which might appeal to Ballymena boss Jim Hagan.
36) Ballymena is now becoming a centre of information-based, international corporations and major retail outlets.
37) Like other towns in Northern Ireland, Ballymena was affected by the Troubles.
38) LINFIELD have asked Ballymena to name their price for Scottish striker Neil Candlish.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of Ballymena
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of Ballymena with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with Ballymena
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word Ballymena in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with Ballymena.
20 examples of simple sentences of Ballymena. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of Ballymena
Compound Sentences with Ballymena
Complex Sentences with Ballymena
Compound-Complex Sentences with Ballymena