Baillie in a sentence
1) This approach has been adopted by Baillie et al.
2) Using similar methods, Baillie et al.
3) Mr Baillie yesterday said: "He is doing fine.
4) I had a fantastic battle with Stuart Baillie.
Baillie example sentences5) At Northampton Crown court John Baillie has denied murder.
6) Everyone involved enjoys having The Baillie Players in our school.
7) Stuart Baillie was the highest placed STRC competitor, finishing fourth.
8) Captain William Baillie died near Fredericton in 1832 aged 97 years.
9) Baillie, Principal Robert, 32, 173.
10) It was founded in 1998 by seven musicians and manager Baillie Parker.
11) Baillie's early years were marked by a passion for the outdoors.
12) Baillie, Hugh Murray (1967).
13) The tests carried out by Hakkio and Baillie et al.
14) Baillie continues, "The grid is like a great big safety net.
example sentences with Baillie15) Frenkel (1981) uses instrumental variable estimation and Baillie et al.
16) Baillie was moved from Health to Social Justice and Welfare.
17) Currently Thomas Baillie acts as joint manager along with Scott Machin.
18) While at Windmill Street, Baillie also began seriously writing drama.
19) Brigadier Hamilton Baillie is now retired and lving in Oxfordshire.
20) In 1823, Baillie's much-loved brother Matthew died.
21) Baillie had said to him' I've just done your man.
22) Encouraged by her aunt's example, Baillie began to write poetry.
23) Stuart Baillie said, "Given the conditions I was delighted with second.
24) Francis Baillie Boyd, Executive Officer, Electricity Service.
25) A. Charles Baillie, O.C., LL.
26) Baillie was one of the Scottish Commissioners sent to the Westminster Assembly.
27) See also Baillie, iii. 249. 2 Kirkton, 173.
How to use Baillie in a sentence28) Baillie, Sir James, 94, 108, 109, 192 193.
29) In the Battle of Pollilur, Tipu decisively defeated Baillie.
30) Prior to 1975 the town was governed by a council, provost and Baillies.
31) William Frederick Baillie, formerly Chief Industrial Officer, Southern Rhodesia.
32) Baillie, Ronald, Advocate, 11 Albany Street, Edinburgh.
33) The Baillie family ceased to be resident at Polkemmet from around this time.
34) All councillors present voted for the increases except for Cllr Baillie, who abstained.
35) It was here that Barbauld became close friends with Joanna Baillie, the playwright.
36) To do nothing borders on irresponsibility,' said social work director Ian Baillie.
37) On 18 June 1819 Barry parted from Mr Baillie at Tripoli, Lebanon.
38) J. B. Baillie, Torchbook intro. by George Lichtheim.
39) In fact, the fund should probably be renamed Baillie Gifford International Growth Trust.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of Baillie
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of Baillie with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with Baillie
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word Baillie in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with Baillie.
20 examples of simple sentences of Baillie. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of Baillie
Compound Sentences with Baillie
Complex Sentences with Baillie
Compound-Complex Sentences with Baillie