Baguio in a sentence
1) Cheap transient Baguio s automotive car insurance.
2) Dec, transient house rooms available Baguio city real estate.
3) Search results for inbound call center job openings in Baguio city.
4) The university of Baguio s school of international.
Baguio example sentences5) Jan Baguio city s premier advertisement and classifieds site.
6) There are eight major institutions of higher education in Baguio City.
7) He currently studies in Baguio City where his parents live.
8) Feel the cold and refreshing air of Baguio.
9) Baguio was always my place for Holy Week.
10) Feb academic positions post view all university of Baguio jobs Baguio jobs.
11) Feb academic positions post view all university of Baguio jobs Baguio jobs.
12) Baguio City is politically subdivided into 129 barangays.
13) They won over all other equally prestigious schools in Baguio.
14) The Baguio country club is recognized as the forerunner in the hospitality.
example sentences with Baguio15) Tour operators can also be arranged in Baguio.
16) Most of the cases came from Baguio City.
17) I first tasted this variety when we were in Baguio.
18) Baguio city, cars of the philippines.
19) Three fatalities took place after a landslide in Baguio destroyed a home.
20) The region around Baguio was first settled primarily by the Ibalois.
21) Cathy and Mari are newlyweds spending their honeymoon in Baguio.
22) Andy Chen wrote about the Geography of Baguio in 1910.
23) Warren Antig is 25 from Baguio City.
24) Loakan Airport is the lone airport serving the general area of Baguio.
25) Everything has strawberry flavor in Baguio!
26) The regional center is Baguio City.
27) They left Wednesday morning for Baguio.
How to use Baguio in a sentence28) The worst hit cities were Cabanatuan, Baguio and Dagupan.
29) He said it was grown at some state university experimental farms up near Baguio.
30) If only I can replicate the banana bread of Baguio Country Club.
31) MOFAT statistics showed 8,886 Koreans in Baguio as of 2011.
32) Baguio City, Philippines (ENInews).
33) He says this led GoshenLand to take a deeper look at Baguio.
34) Baguio City, Philippines "(since 16 May 2011 via SP Res.
35) My mother later added to her collection by purchasing baskets through antique dealers in Baguio.
36) U.P. Baguio was then placed under the supervision of U.P. Diliman.
37) Tourism is one of Baguio's main industries due to its weather and history.
38) I lived in Baguio for a couple of years and tremendously enjoyed the market.
39) Baguio Central University- formerly Lyceum of Baguio.
40) Baguio Central University- formerly Lyceum of Baguio.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of Baguio
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of Baguio with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with Baguio
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word Baguio in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with Baguio.
20 examples of simple sentences of Baguio. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of Baguio
Compound Sentences with Baguio
Complex Sentences with Baguio
Compound-Complex Sentences with Baguio