Bagnold in a sentence
1) Bagnold was assisted by Captain Patrick Clayton and Captain William Shaw.
2) Bagnold's enterprise was entirely sidelined and he moved on to other things.
3) The Long Range Patrol comprised a 15-man headquarters with Bagnold in command.
4) Bagnold contrives a clever and, at times, poignant battle of the females.
Bagnold example sentences5) Cross-shore sediment transport model based on the Boussinesq equations and an improved Bagnold formula.
6) January 11-February 12 The Chalk Garden by Enig Bagnold.
7) Colonel Ralph Bagnold had taken over deception planning, pushing 'A' Force aside.
8) The apparently heartless elegance of that line gives a fair indication of Miss Bagnold's style.
9) In June, encouraged by Enid Bagnold, they rented a house at Rottingdean.
10) These techniques were an important asset of the Long Range Desert Group which Bagnold founded in 1940.
11) Upon his return, Bagnold was sidelined and 'A' Force reinstated as the primary deception department.
12) The log-hyperbolic distribution was proposed by Bagnold and Barndorff-Nielsen to model the particle-size distribution of naturally occurring sediments.
13) Bagnold, R.A. 1939.
14) Bagnold, R.A. 1935.
example sentences with Bagnold15) Bagnold, R.A. 1933.
16) Bagnold, R.A. 1931.
17) His stage adaptation of Enid Bagnold's novel "Serena Blandish" became a success for actress Ruth Gordon.
18) When Bagnold was appointed to the General Staff Cairo in August 1941, Prendergast was given command of the LRDG.
19) One which was passed on by Bagnold to David Lloyd Owen, and is kept in the Imperial War Museum.
20) A barchan dune will tend to form from a mound of sand, the development envisaged by Bagnold being as follows.
21) According to Bagnold, the barchan is formed when the wind is nearly unidirectional: it is orientated with the horns downwind.
22) One of those men was Major R. A. Bagnold and in June 1940 he was authorized to form a reconnaissance unit to collect information from behind enemy lines.
23) It is, in one of Miss Bagnold's most memorable phrases, a play about, 'the astonishment of living', about throwing off the past to find a fresher, fuller life in the present.
24) Yet it is Osborne's drama which now seems strident, sentimental and old-fashioned, while Miss Bagnold's, lovingly revived at the King's Head, Islington, continues to sparkle and delight.
25) ENID BAGNOLD's The Chalk Garden is an exotic bloom from the 1950s which miraculously retains its freshness more than 35 years after its premiere.
26) In the 1950s, 1960s, and 1970s Gielgud alternated acting with directing, helping to promote many new playwrights such as Terence Rattigan, Graham Greene, and Enid Bagnold, as well as directing opera.
27) In practise the natural logarithm of the frequency curve is plotted against grain size (Bagnold, 1968), and the four parameters of the best fitting log-hyperbolic curve are computed.
28) Over the next few months Bagnold secured more and more of the day-to-day management of deception operations leaving 'A' Force, and Clarke, in a training and advisory capacity.
29) Clarke was annoyed at what he saw as a power grab and at the sudden high profile of deception operations (Bagnold's promotion was widely publicised).
30) The recently promoted Colonel Ralph Bagnold had been appointed "Chief Deception Officer" at Middle Eastern HQ and had taken charge of tactical deception.
31) Another version was prepared by Jean Howard (née Alington), who received the English translation from Bagnold in 1978, together with the cover note of Count de Salis and other forwarders.
32) Seeing the name of Bagnold mentioned several times in the document, de Salis forwarded the diary to Brigadier Ralph Alger Bagnold through intelligence channels.
33) Seeing the name of Bagnold mentioned several times in the document, de Salis forwarded the diary to Brigadier Ralph Alger Bagnold through intelligence channels.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of Bagnold
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of Bagnold with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with Bagnold
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word Bagnold in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with Bagnold.
20 examples of simple sentences of Bagnold. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of Bagnold
Compound Sentences with Bagnold
Complex Sentences with Bagnold
Compound-Complex Sentences with Bagnold