Bacchus in a sentence
1) An acre of Bacchus grapes planted in 2009 failed to grow .
2) He was sometimes even referred to as Patriarch Bacchus.
3) Bacchus wore a headband covered with crosses.
4) By Bacchus, I will obey you.
Bacchus example sentences5) More specifically, the triumph of Bacchus over Hercules is depicted.
6) Bacchus promises to set her in the heavens as a constellation.
7) Hercules Inc. was started by T. W. Bacchus in 1912.
8) Bacchus with red garment lying on a leopard skin holds a thyrsus.
9) In Autumn the grapes could be a reference to Bacchus.
10) An oil painting of Bacchus appropriately surveys this scene from the opposite wall.
11) More peaceful mythological scenes were popular on smaller sarcophagi, especially of Bacchus.
12) There are also stone sculptures of Bacchus and Flora in the park.
13) Many thanks to the folks at Bacchus who invited us to dinner.
14) Moreover, Sweeney is an ironic Bacchus to his own Ariadne.
example sentences with Bacchus15) The opera ends with a passionate duet sung by Ariadne and Bacchus.
16) Bacchus u0026 Venus Tasting Room A trendy place for beginners and tourists.
17) Bacchus, figure of, 76.
18) But drive far off the barbarous dissonance of Bacchus and his revellers.
19) Bacchus is a playable character in the multiplayer online battle arena "Smite".
20) The egg was part of the sacred ceremonies of the Mysteries of Bacchus.
21) In the Roman pantheon, Sabazius became an alternate name for Bacchus.
22) Bacchus with horns, either those of a ram or of a bull.
23) Bacchus was euhemerised as a wandering hero, conqueror and founder of cities.
24) Corona Australis has been associated with the myth of Bacchus and Stimula.
25) Together, these enclose the central figure of Bacchus, seated upon a leopard.
26) Those of Bacchus mosaic however, are virtually identical to those at Broad Street.
27) Winter Bacchus reclining on a leopard.
28) The maenads were the handmaidens of Dionysus or Bacchus.
29) A sung "ballo" celebrates the anticipated betrothal of Bacchus and Ariadne.
30) In Babylon, Bacchus rescued his mother in hell and took her to heaven.
31) Bacchus informs them to head to the Morphus homeworld, En II.
32) Regarded by many as having superior characteristics to the Bacchus or Optima grapes.
33) Look at the claim made for Bacchus, that he died and rose again.
34) Particularly of St. Mercurius, St. Sergius and Bacchus.
35) I checked out Bacchus Epicerie in Rockwell and they only have 60%.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of Bacchus
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of Bacchus with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with Bacchus
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word Bacchus in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with Bacchus.
20 examples of simple sentences of Bacchus. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of Bacchus
Compound Sentences with Bacchus
Complex Sentences with Bacchus
Compound-Complex Sentences with Bacchus