zygomatic arch in a sentence
1) The stop and zygomatic arch are well pronounced.
2) It contains a thin but complete zygomatic arch .
3) Supplies the muscles of the zygomatic arch and orbit.
zygomatic arch example sentences4) The zygomatic arch (cheekbone) is heavy.
5) The skull, including the zygomatic arch , is more robustly built.
6) The zygomatic arch is robust and contains a small but distinct jugal bone.
7) The zygomatic arch (cheekbone) is well muscled, but not too prominent.
8) It lies dorsal to the zygomatic arch and fills the temporal fossa of the skull.
9) The zygomatic arch (cheekbone) appears to have been better developed in "O. antillarum".
10) The jugal bone, part of the zygomatic arch , is reduced, as usual in oryzomyines.
11) Zygomatic nerve - through the zygomatic bone and the zygomatic arch , conveys sensation to the cheekbone areas.
12) Ears - Small in relation to the size of the dog, of triangular shape, set above the zygomatic arch , they are flat and close to the cheeks.
13) The superior temporal line, the frontal process of the zygomatic bone, and the zygomatic arch constitute superior, anterior, and inferior borders of the temporal fossa.
14) The temporal lines join together anteriorly into a sagittal crest and there is a distinct nuchal ridge that joins the rear of the zygomatic arch .
15) The zygomatic plate, the flattened front part of the zygomatic arch , is broad and develops a notch at its front end.
example sentences with zygomatic arch16) The Masseter is a great, powerful, and very thick muscle covered by a tough, shining fascia lying ventral to the zygomatic arch , which is its origin.
17) The skull is fairly broad in the region of the zygomatic arch , which leads to its appearance of having a rounder head than some other cats.
18) All anapsid skulls lack a temporal opening, while all other extant amniotes have temporal openings (although in mammals the hole has become the zygomatic arch ).
19) Masseters attach from the dentary (specifically, the masseteric fossa) to the zygomatic arch and onto the maxilla in front of the arch, providing crushing force.
20) Zygomatic bone: attaches to the temporal bone to form the zygomatic arch (cheek bone)
21) For this reason, recording is performed in the temporal region above the cheekbone/ zygomatic arch , through the eyes, below the jaw, and from the back of the head.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of zygomatic arch
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of zygomatic arch with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with zygomatic arch
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word zygomatic arch in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with zygomatic arch.
20 examples of simple sentences of zygomatic arch. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of zygomatic arch
Compound Sentences with zygomatic arch
Complex Sentences with zygomatic arch
Compound-Complex Sentences with zygomatic arch"}