year in advance in a sentence
1) We are currently acquiring materials several years in advance of publication.
2) The planning is years and years in advance .
3) It is often booked two years in advance .
year in advance example sentences4) Those first round picks were shipped away years in advance .
5) This means seeing the opportunity years in advance .
6) It was indeed prepared two years in advance .
7) Reservations are taken one year in advance .
8) Most hotels fill a year in advance .
9) Santiago's orders extend more than two years in advance .
10) Not many schools would appoint a head two years in advance .
11) Personally, I was anticipating that series years in advance .
12) My work vacation is always scheduled a year in advance .
13) He is often booked up to two years in advance .
14) Juried shows are scheduled approximately one year in advance .
15) in effect, we fill our positions two years in advance .
example sentences with year in advance16) Always the same unit , reserved a year in advance .
17) Please note that we program a year in advance .
18) We raise money a year in advance and carry it forward.
19) in the past, planning for 50 years in advance was normal.
20) This was a business move that probably had been planned years in advance .
21) Events can be scheduled up a year in advance .
22) Orders from Britain had to be placed a year in advance .
23) Locations are typical chosen three years in advance by the SEM Board.
24) Accurately projecting the budget even one year in advance is difficult enough.
25) The framework of the 2000 FIFA Club World Championship was laid years in advance .
26) We encourage you to apply one year in advance of your expected entrance date.
27) They answered that they had none; these had to be booked years in advance .
28) Travelers should also book at least a year in advance because desirable departures sell quickly .
How to use year in advance in a sentence29) Happy new year in advance !
30) No, we will not know the exact day or hour years in advance !
31) The committee works two years in advance and can approve approximately 20 subjects for each year.
32) Planning for satellite orbits and space missions often require knowledge of solar activity levels years in advance .
33) Normally you talk about this kind of thing six months to a year in advance .
34) This is soooo cute, and can accommodate a date at least 2 years in advance .
35) Still, as the contracts were signed five years in advance , she had to sing.
36) Due to their job demands , I literally booked them years in advance (laughs).
37) The Tourism & Museum Director will reserve a room up to one year in advance .
38) Customers book reservations over a year in advance , making it the most exclusive dining experience.
39) Creating that special day often begins years in advance , requiring assistance from established and reliable suppliers.
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of year in advance
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of year in advance with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with year in advance
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word year in advance in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with year in advance.
20 examples of simple sentences of year in advance. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of year in advance
Compound Sentences with year in advance
Complex Sentences with year in advance
Compound-Complex Sentences with year in advance