wood alcohol in a sentence
1) Another kind of poison is wood alcohol .
2) The factory produced wood alcohol and acetate.
3) As little as 2 ounces of wood alcohol can be fatal.
wood alcohol example sentences4) Methanol (methyl alcohol, or wood alcohol ) is poisonous.
5) All physicians know what wood alcohol will do to a diabetic.
6) Physicians and researchers know what damage may be caused by ingesting wood alcohol .
7) Isopropyl alcohol is not dangerous in the way methyl or wood alcohol is.
8) A New Delhi bootlegger sells wood alcohol to a wedding party; 100 die.
9) To this add 1 tablespoonful of grain or wood alcohol and mix, gently rotating the glass.
10) So, the mainstay became the cordials, and the wood alcohol supplied to chemists and hospitals.
11) The key is that acetic acid can be put together out of carbon monoxide and methyl alcohol (methanol, wood alcohol ).
12) In the late 1890s, a chemical company was built at Nordmont which made charcoal, acetic acid, and wood alcohol from wood.
13) The Rathburn Company of Toronto began to produce distillates including, wood alcohol and calcium acetate, used to make acetic acid or acetone, in 1897.
14) Historically, methanol was first produced by destructive distillation (pyrolysis) of wood, resulting in its common English name of wood alcohol .
15) They wanted the byproducts coming from the wood as it was being converted to charcoal, byproducts such as wood alcohol , tar, calcium acetate and other wood oils.
example sentences with wood alcohol16) On two occasions other substances caused the dreams: wood alcohol on October 21, 1904, and opium on August 19, 1905.
17) Methanol acquired the name " wood alcohol " because it was once produced chiefly as a byproduct of the destructive distillation of wood.
18) Methanol, also known as methyl alcohol, wood alcohol , wood naphtha or wood spirits, is a chemical with the formula CH3OH (often abbreviated MeOH).
19) Other alcohols are usually described with a clarifying adjective, as in isopropyl alcohol ( propan-2-ol ) or wood alcohol ( methyl alcohol , or methanol ).
20) Those technologies include conversion of biomass to a gas ; conversion of the gas to methanol, or wood alcohol ; and conversion of methanol to gasoline and other fuels.
21) Methanol/ wood alcohol is a deadly poison.
22) Methanol (aka wood alcohol /poison) (10 percent of aspartame)
23) Get benzene, wood alcohol , propyl alcohol, and aflatoxins out of the body
24) For example, to make methyl alcohol (methanol, which used to be called wood alcohol ), a 1:2 ratio is required,
25) Once ingested, the methanol ( wood alcohol that has killed or blinded thousands of skid row drunks) converts to formaldehyde, then formic acid [ant sting poison].
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:nalcakar at gmail.com
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of wood alcohol
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of wood alcohol with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with wood alcohol
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word wood alcohol in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with wood alcohol.
20 examples of simple sentences of wood alcohol. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of wood alcohol
Compound Sentences with wood alcohol
Complex Sentences with wood alcohol
Compound-Complex Sentences with wood alcohol"}