widespread agreement in a sentence
1) There is widespread agreement that the term is controversial.
2) There is widespread agreement that a key ingredient in effective lobbying is money.
3) There is widespread agreement that overemphasis on the SAT harms American education.
widespread agreement example sentences4) There is widespread agreement that identity is at least a necessary condition for accountability.
5) There was widespread agreement that they got off because the treason statute was outdated.
6) There is now widespread agreement to list it in the Delphinidae family.
7) There is widespread agreement among mycologists that many others are yet to be discovered.
8) There was widespread agreement in contemporary accounts that profit making opportunities were better with enclosed land.
9) The Climate Issue: widespread agreement and the choice of a moral policy.
10) There was widespread agreement among CFA members and the sculptors that this should be pursued.
11) MYTH: There is widespread agreement in the scientific community that ILUC is real.
12) But there's widespread agreement that he has, at least, been functionally cured.
13) There is widespread agreement that patients must be at the centre of the reformed NHS .
14) There is more widespread agreement that the first real instances of citizenship began in ancient Greece.
15) There is widespread agreement that whatever the failings of the existing system, it is fair.
example sentences with widespread agreement16) Project Two: Achieve widespread agreement on indicators that demonstrate adherence to strong sustainable development performance.
17) There is widespread agreement that a genuine memoir underlies Nehemiah, although it has clearly been edited.
18) There is, however, no widespread agreement on how to define "dangerous" climate change.
19) There is widespread agreement that Karajan had a special gift for extracting beautiful sounds from an orchestra.
20) There's widespread agreement that the UK needs better banks and a better deal for bank customers.
21) On all sides is the widespread agreement on the need for further research to clarify the issue.
22) There is widespread agreement that heart failure represent an enormous and growing burden on the health care system.
23) However, there is widespread agreement on the matter in ethnohistory literature that Indians depleted the resource.
24) Today there is widespread agreement that his approach to historical research was flawed and his claims often exaggerated.
25) Thus, we believe there is widespread agreement on the general outline of a good RISC ISA.
26) Although a rational approach may produce the best policy, there may not be widespread agreement on it.
27) The only widespread agreement on characters seems to be that variation used for character analysis should reflect heritable variation.
28) The Tomlinson report's description of the inadequacy of primary and community health services in London commands widespread agreement .
How to use widespread agreement in a sentence29) There was widespread agreement that there were two distinct worlds and that they were fundamentally different from one another.
30) Already there was widespread agreement that clozapine had exceptional properties, with some spectacular remissions even in long-term patients.
31) There is widespread agreement that oral STD risk in adolescent populations has yet to be adequately measured and screened for.
32) There is widespread agreement that there are many mentally disturbed people in prison who would be better off in hospital.
33) There is widespread agreement that the immigration system is broken, but not much agreement on how to fix it.
34) There is widespread agreement that high levels of O 2 is indicative of life, not a precondition for it.
35) Despite widespread agreement over the Gamboa Ordinances, peace did not come to the mines for another couple of years.
36) There is also widespread agreement among experts in the field that disability is more common in developing than in developed nations.
37) There is widespread agreement on the need for prison reform but little consensus on the merits of various proposals for change.
38) Despite widespread agreement about the problem, the U.S. has never made a sustained, systemic effort to regulate non-bank lenders.
39) And there is widespread agreement among most Americans that , No. 1, we need to get serious about securing our border.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:nalcakar at gmail.com
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of widespread agreement
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of widespread agreement with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with widespread agreement
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word widespread agreement in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with widespread agreement.
20 examples of simple sentences of widespread agreement. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of widespread agreement
Compound Sentences with widespread agreement
Complex Sentences with widespread agreement
Compound-Complex Sentences with widespread agreement