widely advertise in a sentence
1) This game was neither widely advertised nor very popular.
2) So why are their activities not more widely advertised ?
3) The US has widely advertised its pending missile strikes on Syria.
widely advertise example sentences4) Abortifacient pills, usually ineffectual, were widely advertised in newspapers.
5) Atari also issued the widely advertised "E.T." game.
6) This product is advertised widely in IRIB TV channels.
7) Classes and workshops are widely advertised on the Internet and elsewhere.
8) When the census confirms minority status, a meeting must be widely advertised .
9) The refund procedure is widely advertised every year, including in the Charlatan .
10) The service was widely advertised on TV as a 'family friendly' service.
11) Recruitment was made all the more challenging as the choir's difficulties were widely advertised .
12) Germany had the most widely advertised system of extermination of a group of people.
13) Hix advertised widely that all of his claims were verified by at least three sources.
14) Though it isn't widely advertised , seats are still available on the Mir space station.
15) Usually new CDs by groups as popular as Paramore are widely advertised among the teenage world.
example sentences with widely advertise
example sentences with widely advertise16) The firm was successful and advertised widely - or most likely it was the other way around.
17) Shortly after its introduction, the Minox was widely advertised in The European and American markets.
18) Licensed dealers certainly advertise more widely , and seem more responsive to the small client than most stockbrokers.
19) Failing to advertise widely .
20) The services of hakims and the products used by them are widely advertised in Asian newspapers in Britain.
21) Humorous references abound to products widely advertised in the era and technological restraints that might baffle the younger crowd .
22) Famous Last Words a pop record released by A & M was widely advertised as available on chrome tape.
23) Although measures to devolve power to the provinces were widely advertised , they did not add up to much.
24) The site will usually be widely advertised locally, although a particularly valuable or large site will be advertised nationally.
25) That the Act made a nonsense of the government's much-vaunted and widely advertised 'Save it' campaign.
26) Silagra is the first generic of widely advertised Viagra, the canadian pharmacy one product marketed by pharmaceutical company Cipla.
27) When posts fall vacant they should be widely advertised within the branch by word of mouth and through the branch newsletter.
28) The two men widely advertised the colony to settlers with an interest in a warm climate and the ideal winter residence.
How to use widely advertise in a sentence
How to use widely advertise in a sentence29) However with the choir's difficulties being widely advertised , existing membership levels declined and recruitment of new members became a challenge.
30) The availability of this badge to all at a cost of 6d was widely advertised and nearly ten thousand were sold.
31) In areas where this program was in effect, it was widely advertised over television and radio by corporate spokeswoman Patricia Heaton.
32) The cut-off date was widely advertised to raise awareness for potential complainants to register their complaints of alleged abuse with the Taskforce.
33) And Rousseau's Emile, a treatise on education, was more widely advertised and distributed than his political work, The Social Contract.
34) Under the trade names Miltown and Equanil, it was widely advertised , especially in the United States, and became very generally known.
35) Another plus of the ErgoFlex, not widely advertised by resellers yet, is that you can now get the ErgoFlex with keys having 3 different force levels.
36) Widely advertised along the west coast, the Seaside House become famous for its plush elegance amidst the dramatic and untamed nature of the Oregon Coast.
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of widely advertise
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of widely advertise with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with widely advertise
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word widely advertise in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with widely advertise.
20 examples of simple sentences of widely advertise. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of widely advertise
Compound Sentences with widely advertise
Complex Sentences with widely advertise
Compound-Complex Sentences with widely advertise