unanimous adoption in a sentence
1) Besides, his constituents had prejudged the question, by a unanimous adoption of the Constitution, without suggesting any amendments thereto.
2) RICHARD RYAN ( Ireland ) said that the unanimous adoption of the resolution was a strong statement of the Council's unity.
3) Prince Zeid Ra'ad Zeid Al-Hussein (Jordan) (spoke in Arabic): Jordan welcomes the Council's unanimous adoption of resolution 2165 (2014).
unanimous adoption example sentences4) With the unanimous adoption of the resolution, the Dutch Parliament takes a firm stance against such public funding in support of this cruel and outdated entertainment.
5) He welcomed the unanimous adoption of the draft, as well as the fact that his delegation's views had been taken into account.
6) In 1923, this resulted in the unanimous adoption of "Muttertag", the Mother's Day holiday as imported from America and Norway.
7) In June 2004 he presided over the Security Council and shepherded the unanimous adoption of the landmark
8) Namibia was included in the list of least developed countries (LDCs) through the unanimous adoption of Resolution 45/198 on Dec. 21, bringing the number back to 42.
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of unanimous adoption
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of unanimous adoption with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with unanimous adoption
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word unanimous adoption in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with unanimous adoption.
20 examples of simple sentences of unanimous adoption. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of unanimous adoption
Compound Sentences with unanimous adoption
Complex Sentences with unanimous adoption
Compound-Complex Sentences with unanimous adoption