true artistry in a sentence
1) Rarely is it an award for true artistry .
2) The true artistry is in the painting of each doll, which can be extremely elaborate.
3) This is one of the earliest methods of nail enhancement and enables you to enjoy true artistry .
true artistry example sentences4) The pieces were ladylike and elegant, but with true artistry in the embellished hemlines and enhanced shoulders.
5) Because I know that she means it , so that means a lot for her to acknowledge true artistry sees it.
6) In the tradition of post-Velvets Lou Reed or post-Genesis Peter Gabriel, 'Darlings' shows Drew stepping out to create a breakthrough personal statement of true artistry .
7) This is where his true artistry lies, in using his formidable skills to serve beauty, and not the other way around.
8) He explained, "I was a little worried, her coming off 'American Idol,' it inherently feels manufactured and I didn't know how much of it was true artistry .
9) Over time, Blake began to resent his new patron, believing that Hayley was uninterested in true artistry , and preoccupied with "the meer drudgery of business" (E724).
10) And may I be the first to say : latest young "star"...pretty face...what can he know of true artistry ?
11) And although much of it is stale, formulaic, and contrived, there is still a treasure trove of good music, and true artistry in music.
12) Evil Angel had actually given him the creative freedom to show some of his true artistry with the Pure movie, produced by Aiden Starr and starring Asa Akira.
13) "Words are true artistry , and [White's] ability to create such whole, unique characters is breathtaking."
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of true artistry
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of true artistry with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with true artistry
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word true artistry in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with true artistry.
20 examples of simple sentences of true artistry. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of true artistry
Compound Sentences with true artistry
Complex Sentences with true artistry
Compound-Complex Sentences with true artistry