trade agreement in a sentence
1) Syria is developing regional free trade agreements .
2) Free trade agreements encourage foreign direct investment.
3) The kingdoms eventually reached several trade agreements .
trade agreement example sentences4) Move ahead with bilateral free trade agreements .
5) It is an international body helps negotiate global trade agreements .
6) There are many different types of trade agreements .
7) Free trade agreements were signed by many countries.
8) Very few regional trade agreements link trade and labor issues.
9) Conservatives historically have opposed labor unions and encouraged free trade agreements .
10) The agreement replaced an earlier trade agreement finalized in 1990.
11) A first free trade area agreement was signed in 1975.
12) This proposal was in essence a free trade agreement .
13) Both countries have an ongoing free trade agreement .
14) The details of trade agreements will matter.
15) E. a trade agreement between countries. 5.
example sentences with trade agreement16) In many instances, it has established special bilateral trade agreements .
17) Governments of large countries thus may gain from a trade agreement .
18) A trade co-operation agreement was signed the next day.
19) Sense of Congress regarding implementation of certain free trade agreements .
20) Australia and Thailand sign a free trade agreement .
21) Trade agreements are a natural extension of this approach.
22) Both nations have a number of trade agreements .
23) They are demonstrating against a trade agreement with China.
24) Its primary emphasis was on the enforcement of existing trade agreements .
25) We signed up to a free trade agreement .
26) Our trade agreements are built on the premise of shared prosperity.
27) We may have a link trade agreement between us!
28) We have been told that trade agreements would add employment.
How to use trade agreement in a sentence29) A trade agreement was concluded with Great Britain.
30) Enforce trade agreements and laws against unfair practices.
31) On 24 May 1968, a trade agreement was concluded.
32) Bilateral trade agreements are between two countries.
33) Goods from many countries are exempt from duty under various trade agreements .
34) USTR has principal responsibility for administering U.S. trade agreements .
35) First, we consider the theory of trade agreements .
36) India and Maldives signed a comprehensive trade agreement in 1981.
37) Pelosi also came out against the Colombian free trade agreement .
38) He consolidated his power by signing trade agreements with European powers.
39) This milestone is the most ambitious trade agreement in Canadian history.
40) Who was going to know about a complex trade agreement ?
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:nalcakar at gmail.com
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of trade agreement
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of trade agreement with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with trade agreement
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word trade agreement in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with trade agreement.
20 examples of simple sentences of trade agreement. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of trade agreement
Compound Sentences with trade agreement
Complex Sentences with trade agreement
Compound-Complex Sentences with trade agreement