think advisable in a sentence
1) After a time it was thought advisable to move the Grange.
2) Sprinkling is all that is necessary, or indeed I think advisable .
3) It was also thought advisable to reconstitute the subordinate courts and revise their scope, powers and jurisdiction.
think advisable example sentences4) Paches also sent some galleys and seized Antissa, and took such other military measures as he thought advisable .
5) It was still thought advisable to dissemble, and to return rather an expostulatory than a peremptory answer to the remonstrance of the States General.
6) At 1.45, Terrible signaled we were going too fast for Sphinx but the cable was running out so beautifully that it was not thought advisable to relax our speed.
7) If this is thought advisable , the following additional clause could be added:
8) It was thought advisable to take some small place in the country for the benefit of our health...
9) For example, if it be thought advisable to have milk for sale in the store when the ship is in port, the commissary should arrange with a dealer to place on
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of think advisable
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of think advisable with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with think advisable
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word think advisable in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with think advisable.
20 examples of simple sentences of think advisable. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of think advisable
Compound Sentences with think advisable
Complex Sentences with think advisable
Compound-Complex Sentences with think advisable