advisability in a sentence
1) The advisability of using antique furniture in a hotel bedroom is debatable.
2) The vestry considered the advisability of conducting services throughout the winter months.
3) Hence the advisability of adopting a regional approach to bringing peace to Afghanistan.
advisability example sentences4) Debate has ensued over the advisability of subjecting workers' retirement money to market risks.
5) The state-of-the- art search results may provide concrete evidence of the advisability of such a decision.
6) The advisability of distinguishing between short-time and long-time normal price will be taken up immediately.
7) Merk Investments LLC makes no representation regarding the advisability of investing in the products herein.
8) Patton was very reluctant to hold in place, and questioned the advisability to do so.
9) Meanwhile, here they stood, in effect discussing the advisability of killing Moma Parsheen.
10) The advisability of starting Doug Williams was later questioned, due to his sore hamstring and knee.
11) I also recognize the advisability of communicating a letter of thanks to the donor of the scholarship.
12) The parties must also convey their positions on the advisability of referring the case for alternative dispute resolution.
13) The outcome of these patients is uncertain and the advisability of restorative proctocolectomy is, therefore, controversial.
14) On January 4 that year a preliminary meeting was held to consider the advisability of organizing a congregation.
15) There has been much difference of opinion throughout American history concerning the advisability of furnishing chaplains at government expense.
example sentences with advisability16) The question of the general advisability of the schemes and their order of preference should be examined next.
17) Q What if anything was said in the resolutions as to the advisability of the eight hour law?
18) One of them was the advisability of beginning to celebrate some of the feasts of the Lord.
19) In Dodd-Frank, Congress required consumers to obtain counseling on the " advisability " of high-cost home loans.
20) The judge stated that he had not counselled either counsel regarding the advisability of trial before judge and jury.
21) It is the possibility of executing an innocent man that raises doubts about the legal advisability of capital punishment.
22) Add in Tacy and the access advisability committee, and Venice was well prepared for achieving ADA compliance.
23) However, many people doubted the advisability of relying on an abstract notion of honor to prevent academic dishonesty.
24) However, Frye perceived the ability and advisability of Canadian (literary) identity to move beyond these characteristics.
25) The advisability , feasibility and exact methods of resource allocation and valuation are the subject of the socialist calculation debate.
26) Indeed this wistfulness is beginning to register by way of debate within the EU on the advisability of continued sanctions.
27) If you have doubts as to the advisability of this choice, show the tire to an experienced bike mechanic.
28) General Brehon B. Somervell, commanding general of the Army Service Forces, questioned the advisability of releasing the report.
How to use advisability in a sentence29) In my opinion, the question of advisability of the creation of the unified demographic register in Ukraine requires further study.
30) Read this and then ponder the advisability of purchasing a home governed by deed restrictions administered by a " mandatory" HOA.
31) However, when your pet is a patient, please consult with your veterinarian as to the advisability of visiting your pet.
32) Additionally, they would have to provide an assessment on the feasibility and advisability of repairing rather than replacing the Tomb Monument.
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of advisability
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of advisability with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with advisability
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word advisability in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with advisability.
20 examples of simple sentences of advisability. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of advisability
Compound Sentences with advisability
Complex Sentences with advisability
Compound-Complex Sentences with advisability