thick as thieves in a sentence
1) In two hours we were thick as thieves .
2) Then they'd be as thick as thieves again.
3) I mean now they're as thick as thieves you know?
thick as thieves example sentences4) He and Auntie Lou were thick as thieves at the moment.
5) We're thick as thieves and we're all feeling for the man.
6) Is this the origin of the phrase 'as thick as thieves '?
7) The cyber criminals, although disparate and cloaked behind anonymous IP addresses, are thick as thieves .
8) Although there 's tension between Miller and Hardy, Colman and Tennant are thick as thieves .
9) The fire brigade had to be called and we all got carpeted but no-one owned up - we were thick as thieves .
10) Supporting acts included Eyes Set to Kill, as thick as thieves , and ex-Attack Attack! vocalist Caleb Shomo.
11) Just the fact that ten years on and we were sharing that meal together - still thick as thieves - would make mom smile.
12) The Fat White Family then: sharp as knives, thick as thieves , completely moral when it counts, completely immoral when it doesn't.
13) Their suspicions are allayed when they catch Chuck sneaking around to make out with Hannah, but Ellie still takes note of Devon and Chuck being " thick as thieves .
14) What thick as thieves offered was a chance to chart La Frenais and Clements's progress against their current offering Old Boy Network (ITV Sunday evening).
15) This is one for the tigers a traditional links with fairways wriggling between sand dunes and where bunkers and gorse are as thick as thieves in a police cell.
example sentences with thick as thieves16) Thick as thieves , they conspired to try to figure out what it was, by stealing more and more of Franklin's notes.
17) Kaleb has friends - two little boys come out , and now the three of them are as thick as thieves , having a blast in the parking lot of the Best Western.
18) 'I like being as thick as thieves with her.
19) We're as thick as thieves , the pair of us.'
20) ' thick as thieves .'
21) " thick as thieves "
22) In her autobiography she comments, "Sid and I became very close [... we were as thick as thieves .
23) You and the good doctor are thick as thieves , and I can't think of a better man for you.'
24) 'Her husband's a solicitor,' I said, which wasn't strictly true but he was in the legal profession, and they're all as thick as thieves as far as I'm concerned.
25) Anyway, you're grown up now, it's not for you to be as thick as thieves with the likes of her .'
26) " Hoskins started his career in the 1970s on British television shows such as " thick as thieves " and "Rock Follies of '77".
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of thick as thieves
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of thick as thieves with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with thick as thieves
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word thick as thieves in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with thick as thieves.
20 examples of simple sentences of thick as thieves. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of thick as thieves
Compound Sentences with thick as thieves
Complex Sentences with thick as thieves
Compound-Complex Sentences with thick as thieves