thesis advisor in a sentence
1) He also served as a tutor and thesis advisor to numerous students.
2) I am most grateful for my thesis advisor , Mike Jura.
3) I remember meeting with my thesis advisor in my final week of college.
thesis advisor example sentences4) Smith shared this same interest and asked Kay to be his thesis advisor .
5) Sharabi was my professor at Georgetown University and also my thesis advisor .
6) The thesis advisor or concerned faculty member submits proposals on behalf of the graduate student.
7) He was a very good friend of my thesis advisor , Joe Doob.
8) Charlie was her thesis advisor .
9) Scalzi's thesis advisor , for a brief time, was Saul Bellow.
10) Three (3) reference letters, including one from the Ph.D. thesis advisor .
11) The school of affiliation provides the academic advisor and the primary thesis advisor from among its faculty.
12) Noted netizen John Baez offers these memories of Irving Segal, his thesis advisor .
13) With Beams as his thesis advisor , Ney measured the self-diffusion coefficient of uranium hexaflouride.
14) Dr. Langston was the thesis advisor of Douglas Lawson when Lawson found the giant pterosaur Quetzalcoatlus .
15) He received a Ph.D. from Princeton in 1942; his thesis advisor was John Archibald Wheeler.
example sentences with thesis advisor16) The following is an academic genealogy of theoretical physicists and is constructed by following the pedigree of thesis advisors .
17) He was the doctoral thesis advisor for several students, notably John Bates Clark Medal winner Susan Athey.
18) Blackwell: And I took a picture of my thesis advisor , Joe Doob, talking to Kolmogorov.
19) Throughout her career, Dr. Williams has also taught extensively, serving as professor, thesis advisor , and mentor.
20) His thesis advisor was Quirino Majorana, who was a well-known experimentalist and uncle of the physicist Ettore Majorana.
21) This becomes clearer in the paper of Cook and Reckhow (1973)Cook is Reckhow's Master's thesis advisor .
22) Darryl Leroux, Saunders' thesis advisor , posted a letter on the Halifax Media Co-op about the quality of her work.
23) Thorne has been mentor and thesis advisor for more than 50 Ph.D. physicists who have gone on to become world leaders in their chosen fields of research and teaching.
24) The report faults the thesis advisor and the examiners for not alerting the candidate to the inappropriate or absent citations, which are largely typical of the thesis.
25) He has been the primary doctoral thesis advisor to 18 students, with 11 Ph.D. degrees awarded since 1997, and has been mentor to 24 post-doctoral fellows.
26) Four days after the murder, the name of Jovin's thesis advisor , James Van de Velde, was leaked to the New Haven Register as the prime suspect in the case.
27) His thesis advisor , Robert B. Wilson, would later become his collaborator in designing the spectrum auction used by the Federal Communications Commission.
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of thesis advisor
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of thesis advisor with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with thesis advisor
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word thesis advisor in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with thesis advisor.
20 examples of simple sentences of thesis advisor. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of thesis advisor
Compound Sentences with thesis advisor
Complex Sentences with thesis advisor
Compound-Complex Sentences with thesis advisor