tend to adopt in a sentence
1) Formal organizations tend to adopt formal group practices.
2) Forensic scientists have tended to adopt this argument.
3) Fundamentalism likewise tends to adopt very narrow points of view.
tend to adopt example sentences4) Teenagers tend to adopt each other's language.
5) We tend to adopt the myths and past of our ethnic group.
6) Hence , the units tend to adopt short cuts to evade the law.
7) The new forms tend to adopt vulgar variant forms for most of its characters.
8) When men and women come together in groups, they tend to adopt different leadership styles.
9) In practice, published financial reports tend to adopt more than one of these views simultaneously.
10) And, for complex political reasons, the U.S. media tends to adopt the Republican terminology.
11) This bias is reflected within sociology, which tends to adopt the values of the wider society.
12) With its declining membership the ILP tended to adopt a purist attitude to other Left groups.
13) Linguists and linguistic philosophers tend to adopt a limited approach to the functions of language in society.
14) Less restrictive branches of Judaism tend to adopt the fashions of the society in which they live.
15) In its early days, "The Century" tended to adopt the same views as its predecessor.
example sentences with tend to adopt16) To improve material availability, silicon wafer cutting tends to adopt the use of an ultra-thin saw blade.
17) Moreover, Westerners tend to adopt the two-phase sleep pattern when they are denied access to artificial lighting.
18) As is expected, tetracoordinate platinum(II) compounds tend to adopt 16-electron square planar geometries.
19) In a short time, these reporters tend to adopt the values and perspective of those they cover.
20) Quebec politicians have tended to adopt a more European-style understanding of secularism than is practised elsewhere in Canada.
21) During the 3rd century, infantry helmets tended to adopt the more protective features of Principate cavalry helmets.
22) Older folks tend to adopt their positions on social matters while young , and retain them throughout their life.
23) You can activate a process of regression and many parents tend to adopt behaviors similar to those of children.
24) Although both methods are still in use, current vocal pedagogical practice tends to adopt the newer more scientific view.
25) Also as a service catches on, it tends to adopt characteristics and tools of other services that compete.
26) Historical analysis of the German Democratic Republic has tended to adopt a top-down model of the transmission of authority.
27) We found that callers tended to adopt these phrases and use them in their own contributions to the program.
28) Our understanding develops socially, important other people share their ideas, and we tend to adopt those stances ourselves.
How to use tend to adopt in a sentence29) Neither does the one tend to adopt the other's behaviour as a replacement for her own more habitual strategy.
30) A golem tends to adopt a humanoid form even if its detailed features can vary from one golem to another.
31) Worsted tended to adopt Arkwright water frames which could be operated by young girls, and woollen adopted the mule.
32) German builders tended to adopt the Gothic vault and the pointed arch to go with it, but little else.
33) There was no coherent female climbing community; rather, female climbers tended to adopt the masculine attitudes of their compatriots.
34) The journal tends to adopt internet slang and other expressions which are widely used on the Internet and popular among youth.
35) Photographers were tending to adopt that method on every job, even if there was the opportunity for a natural approach.
36) Very large organizations tend to adopt business continuity management plans in order to protect, maintain and recover business-critical processes and systems.
37) If a student tends to adopt the wrong styles or has the wrong motivation, they will find learning to program difficult.
38) Palestinian refugees in Jordan have brought with them their typical features, although they tend to adopt the emerging Jordanian urban speech.
39) Studies show that scaly-breasted munias tend to adopt the scrounger tactic when food is more clumped and when the group size increases.
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of tend to adopt
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of tend to adopt with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with tend to adopt
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word tend to adopt in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with tend to adopt.
20 examples of simple sentences of tend to adopt. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of tend to adopt
Compound Sentences with tend to adopt
Complex Sentences with tend to adopt
Compound-Complex Sentences with tend to adopt