survive into adulthood in a sentence
1) Their son James was her only child to survive into adulthood .
2) None of Peter's other male children survived into adulthood .
3) The young couple would later have two children who survived into adulthood .
survive into adulthood example sentences4) Together they had 14 children and all but one survived into adulthood .
5) Lorents was the only boy among the three children who survived into adulthood .
6) The Dunnes had thirteen children, with nine of them surviving into adulthood .
7) Gyrfalcons that survive into adulthood can live up to 20 years of age.
8) Low populations of predators and parasites will also allow for more monarchs surviving into adulthood .
9) He was the second of Yixuan's sons who managed to survive into adulthood .
10) But odds are that -- will still -- -- heart transplant to survive into adulthood .
11) It was notable as a dicephalic animal for surviving into adulthood with two perfect heads.
12) Kazimir was the first of fourteen children, only nine of whom survived into adulthood .
13) Louise Françoise and her husband eventually had nine children, all of whom survived into adulthood .
14) Only their fourth child, Titus, who was born in 1641, survived into adulthood .
15) None of Muhammad's sons survived into adulthood , therefore direct hereditary succession was never an option.
example sentences with survive into adulthood16) RJ Sholl was the second oldest sibling (and second oldest son) to survive into adulthood .
17) He married eight ladies and had five children who survived into adulthood , from four of these marriages.
18) A majority of spawnings involve peripheral males which directly influences the amount of eggs that survive into adulthood .
19) Their only child to survive into adulthood , young Robert attended Phillips Exeter Academy and Harvard College.
20) In other words, those who survived into adulthood had higher chances of living to a ripe old age.
21) Russell was the second of five children, and was one of only two to survive into adulthood .
22) Ion, Pantazi, Temistocle and Maria Ghica were the only four children to survive into adulthood .
23) His only son to survive into adulthood , Alexei, did not support Peter's modernization of Russia.
24) Once you made it to 13 , people think you will survive into adulthood ," she said.
25) François was married to Marie de Sérignan and they had eleven children, nine of whom survived into adulthood .
26) Wang was married to Chen Bijun and had six children with her, five of whom survived into adulthood .
27) We do not really know why a greater number of people began to survive into adulthood during this period.
28) Women there realised that they could have fewer births and still expect to see their children survive into adulthood .
How to use survive into adulthood in a sentence29) He and three others (Mary Montgomery, Montgomery Jr., and Louisa Rodgers) Survived into adulthood .
30) Of those who survived into adulthood , Wang's eldest son, Wenjin, was born in France in 1913.
31) She married wholesale hardware merchant John Francis Merrill in 1874, and they had six children, four surviving into adulthood .
32) By his empress consort, Tsarina Maria Alexandrovna, Alexander II had eight children, seven of whom survived into adulthood .
33) Of these, five daughters survived into adulthood , but only one boy outlived Edward: the future King Edward II.
34) In October 1591, Devereux's mistress, Elizabeth Southwell, also gave birth to a son who survived into adulthood .
35) She had not produced a male heir who survived into adulthood , and Henry wanted a son to secure the Tudor dynasty.
36) Of the 14 children born to him and his Empress and consorts, only five are known to have survived into adulthood .
37) The Duke and Duchess of York had eight children, but Anne and Mary were the only ones to survive into adulthood .
38) Only three of his siblings, sisters Sallie Clementine, Maude Ethel, and May (Mary), survived into adulthood .
39) It also found no increased risk to young children and toddlers exposed to smoking, at least, no increased risk that survived into adulthood .
40) Mortality rates were high and many children did not survive into adulthood , whilst adulthood itself implied a much shorter lifespan than it does today.
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of survive into adulthood
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of survive into adulthood with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with survive into adulthood
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word survive into adulthood in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with survive into adulthood.
20 examples of simple sentences of survive into adulthood. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of survive into adulthood
Compound Sentences with survive into adulthood
Complex Sentences with survive into adulthood
Compound-Complex Sentences with survive into adulthood