surveillance aircraft in a sentence
1) Yang said Japanese surveillance aircraft repeatedly entered the drill zone.
2) Iranian officials claim to have recovered data from the U.S. surveillance aircraft .
3) This is a Lockheed U-2 "Dragon Lady" surveillance aircraft .
surveillance aircraft example sentences4) Rebels downed a surveillance aircraft , marking an increase in rebel military capabilities.
5) Two American-built P-3C Orion surveillance aircraft were destroyed.
6) However, he did say that a U.S. surveillance aircraft monitored the situation.
7) The Icelandic Coast Guard operates Maritime surveillance aircraft , SAR helicopters and patrol vessels.
8) It means that Norwegian jet fighters and surveillance aircraft will be patrolling Icelandic air space.
9) Fourteen British servicemen were killed when their Nimrod surveillance aircraft crashed following an on-board fire.
10) It was reported that the agreement covered missile systems, light armoured vehicles and sea surveillance aircraft .
11) The Navy also has an air arm with troop transport, reconnaissance, and surveillance aircraft .
12) Military surveillance aircraft use a range of sensors (e.g. radar) to monitor the battlefield.
13) There were about 100 aircraft, including bombers, fighters and surveillance aircraft present at this edition.
14) Some RC airplanes have also been designed for aerial photography, including the Tango surveillance aircraft .
15) By the end of the war airplanes had become specialised into bombers, fighters, and surveillance aircraft .
example sentences with surveillance aircraft16) The DRDO AWACS program aims to deliver three radar-equipped surveillance aircraft to the Indian Air Force.
17) The use of the unmanned surveillance aircraft is an enhancement of the partnership between U.S. and Canadian agencies.
18) Nimrod R1 and Sentinel R1 surveillance aircraft were forward deployed to RAF Akrotiri in support of the action.
19) April 4 - WWII: An Allied surveillance aircraft of 60 Squadron SAAF photographs part of Auschwitz concentration camp.
20) The ground forces also have an estimated 321 helicopters and an unspecified number of unmanned air vehicles and surveillance aircraft .
21) The SFPA also have two surveillance aircraft , both Reims Vigilant F-406, based at Inverness Airport.
22) Wide Receiver used RFID chips placed in weapons shipments and surveillance aircraft in hopes of tracking smugglers to their bosses.
23) The aircraft carriers provided more than 100 fighter and attack aircraft plus airborne early-warning, electronic warfare, and surveillance aircraft .
24) Captain Roy John Noyes, Fleet Captain, Ministry of Agriculture, Fisheries and Food surveillance aircraft .
25) Within the framework agreement Saab receives an order for the integration of surveillance systems in Piaggio Aero's new surveillance aircraft .
26) If budgets permit, the proposed E-8 aircraft, the replacement for the P-3 maritime surveillance aircraft , will carry ISAR.
27) A Ukrainian Air Force An-30 surveillance aircraft was damaged by small-arms fire while flying over the rebel-controlled city of Sloviansk.
28) On 25 January, the UK Ministry of Defence said it deployed a Sentinel R1 surveillance aircraft to support French forces.
How to use surveillance aircraft in a sentence29) The Lockheed EC-121 Warning Star was a United States Navy and United States Air Force airborne early warning radar surveillance aircraft .
30) United States Chief of Naval Operations Admiral Jonathan Greenert suggested that LCS or surveillance aircraft may be deployed to the Philippines.
31) In Mexico, for example, DOD support includes pilot and maintenance training, surveillance aircraft , and various other training activities.
32) Although Marine Scotland Compliance owns two surveillance aircraft , the air crews are provided by a private Company on a contract basis.
33) They used rocket-propelled grenades to damage and destroy several warplanes and premiere anti-submarine and marine surveillance aircraft - the US-made P-3C Orion.
34) During the Reagan presidency, he secured the purchase of AWACs surveillance aircraft despite opposition from the American Israel Public Affairs Committee.
35) Japan sent Maritime Self-Defense Force's P-3C maritime surveillance aircraft and C-130 transportation aircraft in close cooperation with other foreign forces.
36) The surveillance aircraft is equipped with stealth technology, but the U.S. Air Force has not made public any specifics about the drone.
37) Unmanned surveillance aircraft have been spotted over the city of Raqqa, ISIS's stronghold in Syria, 450 km northeast of Damascus, activists have reported.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:nalcakar at gmail.com
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of surveillance aircraft
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of surveillance aircraft with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with surveillance aircraft
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word surveillance aircraft in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with surveillance aircraft.
20 examples of simple sentences of surveillance aircraft. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of surveillance aircraft
Compound Sentences with surveillance aircraft
Complex Sentences with surveillance aircraft
Compound-Complex Sentences with surveillance aircraft