supersonic aircraft in a sentence
1) The Lightning was the only purely British supersonic aircraft to enter service.
2) World's most produced supersonic aircraft .
3) This leads to a distinctive "double boom" from a supersonic aircraft .
supersonic aircraft example sentences4) Supersonic aircraft fly slower than sound as well as faster than sound.
5) As for reviving supersonic aircraft , there is a big problem of jet lag.
6) The range of supersonic aircraft can be estimated with the Breguet range equation.
7) Unlike some supersonic aircraft , the F-104 did not have variable-geometry inlets.
8) The aerodynamic design of a supersonic aircraft needs to change with its speed for optimal performance.
9) This advanced, supersonic aircraft significantly improved the wing's combat capability and enhanced European air defenses.
10) As a supersonic aircraft flies, it adiabatically compresses the air in front of the vehicle.
11) Wind tunnel testing was considered of strategic importance during the Cold War development of supersonic aircraft and missiles.
12) Gulfstream views lifting the current US supersonic ban as essential for a viable business case for supersonic aircraft .
13) Sweep theory helps mitigate the effects of compressibility in transonic and supersonic aircraft because of the reduced pressures.
14) There is no driving reason for supersonic aircraft or space shuttles but because they are possible, they exist.
15) There is yet another design problem peculiar to supersonic aircraft - the means used for trimming the aircraft in flight.
example sentences with supersonic aircraft16) It was the longest operating commercial supersonic aircraft that flew its last flight in 2003 after 27 years of service .
17) The T-50 is South Korea's first indigenous supersonic aircraft and one of the world's few supersonic trainers.
18) The airframe designer, Alexander Martin Lippisch went on to design delta winged supersonic aircraft for the Convair Corporation.
19) Ames developed the swept wing design and the conical camber, now considered in the design of every supersonic aircraft .
20) Additionally, the GAIA has been chosen as one of only four global display sites for the retired supersonic aircraft .
21) A computer controls most of this activity. many supersonic aircraft , including the Concorde, had variable-geometry jet intakes.
22) The Lightning was the only one of a number of new supersonic aircraft that was too far along to cancel.
23) Although effective against supersonic aircraft , for UAVs and missiles the maximum target speed is limited to 300 meters per second.
24) MiG-15 is the world's most produced jet aircraft in history, while MiG-21 is most produced supersonic aircraft .
25) Meanwhile, the 531st prepared to upgrade to the F-100D Super Sabre, the world's first supersonic aircraft .
26) Every supersonic aircraft design presents the aerodynamicist with a range of difficult problems, including two which are of supreme importance.
27) Engine efficiency in a supersonic aircraft can be improved by installing a second divergent nozzle to permit expansion of the gases.
28) The inlet system's job for transonic and supersonic aircraft is to slow the air and perform some of the compression.
How to use supersonic aircraft in a sentence29) One story told against the KGB is that it tried to steal the design secrets of the Anglo-French supersonic aircraft Concorde.
30) When a supersonic aircraft accelerates from subsonic speed up through the transonic range to supersonic speed, its aerodynamic centre moves aft.
31) The idea worked, and Ridley's concept eventually came to be incorporated in all supersonic aircraft - the "flying tail.
32) Supersonic aircraft had to be made capable of adjusting sufficiently, in order to maintain adequate control at all stages of flight.
33) Besides engines, the hottest part of the structure of any supersonic aircraft , due to aerodynamic heating, is the nose.
34) Thoughts of a supersonic aircraft for Britain had started as early as 1943 and steps were taken to develop one in 1946.
35) In a supersonic aircraft , the exhaust system has to incorporate variable geometry features to provide the required variations in the exhaust gas stream.
36) There is no driving reason for supersonic aircraft or drive-by shootings, but because they are possible, we have to adjust to them.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:nalcakar at gmail.com
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of supersonic aircraft
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of supersonic aircraft with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with supersonic aircraft
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word supersonic aircraft in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with supersonic aircraft.
20 examples of simple sentences of supersonic aircraft. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of supersonic aircraft
Compound Sentences with supersonic aircraft
Complex Sentences with supersonic aircraft
Compound-Complex Sentences with supersonic aircraft