strictly accurate in a sentence
1) That was not strictly accurate , that use of the plural.
2) Interestingly, this view of personality and behaviour is not strictly accurate .
3) So Tite's evidence at the inquest was not strictly accurate .
strictly accurate example sentences4) If not strictly accurate in circumstance, it is so in substance.
5) Perceptions need not be strictly accurate .
6) To be strictly accurate , there are two Wolvertons, Old and New.
7) The remark, if not strictly accurate , is profoundly just in a general sense.
8) To be strictly accurate there are two new VCRs, each costing under £400.
9) It is not strictly accurate to say that the assemblies reject the ordination of women.
10) Lisa nodded in agreement, though that assessment, she realised, was not strictly accurate .
11) Unfortunately, Bo, that "10 half-life" rule of thumb is not strictly accurate .
12) Thus, Ligachev's comments to Honecker at the time were not strictly accurate .
13) She said it quickly, with pride, yet acknowledging to herself that it wasn't strictly accurate .
14) To be strictly accurate about it, they are mostly very reliable once they are up and running properly.
15) I do not intend these figures to be taken as strictly accurate estimates, clearly they can't be.
use strictly accurate in a sentence16) It speaks in common-sense and phenomenological terms, rather than in strictly accurate 21 st century biological or other scientific language.
17) Again, the painting is strictly accurate , as the 1540s enlargement of the tower is not present in the image.
18) Khrushchev's statement that the Cuban Communists had no contacts with Castro at the time of his victory is not strictly accurate .
19) After all he ( or to be strictly accurate Martin Polaine) walked away from a previous agreement with the Chief Justice.
20) There was no Honey Bee or Gas Guzzler to replicate the sea route for me, so buses and hitches and foot slog gave me more time on Mull than was strictly accurate .
21) There are things we say about ourselves and believe about ourselves that might not really be strictly accurate – we might wish they were true, but they aren't.
22) Indeed, to be strictly accurate , the evidence is far from complete for the early Merovingian age, and, for that matter, even for the fifth century.
23) I have read much about America and American houses, and I do not think that this exhibit and what you say is strictly accurate .
24) A simplified, if not strictly accurate , way of considering flow cytometry data is as a matrix of M measurements of amounts of molecules of interest by N cells.
25) The name is not strictly accurate , because parts of the range consist of low hills, and the highlands are typically no more than 1600 m in height.
26) As it was only 65 cm long, and therefore effectively a scale model, not designed to carry human passengers, nor a driver, it is not strictly accurate to call it a 'car'.
27) As this is a small file, it is useful to check how accurately the Poisson distribution approximates to the more strictly accurate binomial distribution.
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of strictly accurate
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of strictly accurate with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with strictly accurate
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word strictly accurate in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with strictly accurate.
20 examples of simple sentences of strictly accurate. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of strictly accurate
Compound Sentences with strictly accurate
Complex Sentences with strictly accurate
Compound-Complex Sentences with strictly accurate