streets ahead in a sentence
1) The Scandinavian countries are already streets ahead in this area.
2) Streets ahead is based firmly on a grammatical syllabus.
3) His profession is to be streets ahead of the competition.
streets ahead example sentences4) It is streets ahead of the cobbled-together old model.
5) Streets ahead Products develop software solutions and info products for internet businesses .
6) The bottom line has the Legacy streets ahead of the old GL.
7) India are the better team , they are streets ahead of pakistan.
8) Alfie Harris is the CEO of streets ahead Products .
9) Now you can see for yourself why London Walks is streets ahead !
10) Friendly and soft-spoken, he's usually streets ahead of his time.
11) The likes of Bale , Ronaldo and Messi are streets ahead of him.
12) If Labour grasp this one they could be streets ahead on this issue.
13) The first paper to get it would be streets ahead of its rivals.
14) But hey , it's still streets ahead of every other sitcom out there.
15) Hes streets ahead of Ferguson and Maurinho in his way of thinking .
example sentences with streets ahead16) Streets ahead looked at the work local authorities are doing to support their high streets .
17) YET in the ratings they are streets ahead of the new teeny heroines.
18) As pure driving machines, there is no real comparison - the Mercedes is streets ahead .
19) Underneath the entertaining surface of streets ahead lies a solid structural syllabus aimed at getting results .
20) Rita's winning story, streets ahead , features Carol Graham as the central character.
21) It's streets ahead to the point the ailing competition aren't even in the game.
22) Streets ahead , produced by London Councils, says the money is in lost trade and earnings.
23) As an owd un Brian Douglas and Ronnie Clayton were streets ahead of most of those chosen.
24) Bendigo Pioneers regional manager Ray Byrne noted that "ability-wise, Joel was streets ahead of everyone.
25) Sorry times, indeed, for Coventry, whose Midland rivals are streets ahead in strength in depth.
26) Streets ahead is entertaining.
27) Its disciplined four-year plans, they say, are streets ahead of the budgeting in most other government bodies.
28) Not for the first time, the NHS in Wales seems streets ahead of its big brother in England.
How to use streets ahead in a sentence29) Samsung knows it is streets ahead when it comes to Android and no other camera maker is anywhere near its door.
30) Each lively episode of the streets ahead soap, covering a double-page spread, presents natural language in an authentic context.
31) It's also an opportunity to say that the US supermarket papers are streets ahead when it comes to headline writing.
32) It's just streets ahead of so many other films, biographical or not, and really does deserve a huge audience.
33) The stars of "Coronation Street" in particular aligned themselves with Mary Whitehouse, gaining headlines such as " streets ahead !
34) Streets ahead by Paul Aston and Elizabeth Edmondson is a new two-part course for adult beginners, structured around a soap opera.
35) For streets ahead and the EP Film Society, that evening's event was the last that either would be involved in.
36) I like how in the Philip Pullman entry , he says that The Amber Spyglass is " streets ahead of its competition.
37) If you don't seize one this minute, the Profitboss will, and he'll be streets ahead of you tomorrow.
38) The website was built and is run by Graham and Liz Street at streets ahead , who also provides the website hosting and email services.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:nalcakar at gmail.com
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of streets ahead
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of streets ahead with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with streets ahead
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word streets ahead in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with streets ahead.
20 examples of simple sentences of streets ahead. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of streets ahead
Compound Sentences with streets ahead
Complex Sentences with streets ahead
Compound-Complex Sentences with streets ahead