still adorn in a sentence
1) The original 1842 Railway Crest still adorns the entrance.
2) Posters for the fair still adorned its sides.
3) Three crowns still adorn the North Tyneside coat of arms.
still adorn example sentences4) Every year on 2 May, her grave is still adorned with flowers.
5) The fort with its impressive architecture still adorns the city of Faridkot.
6) Many older women still adorn their noses with both the septum and left nostril rings.
7) His letter of appreciation still adorns the walls, along with those of many other MPs.
8) Today, the city's core is still adorned with wide elegant boulevards and historic French colonial buildings.
9) Pulling back hay, they found the charred arm of one twin, still adorned with 35 bracelets.
10) This painting still adorns a wall at the Devon & Cornwall Police Headquarters at Middlemoor, Exeter.
11) Graham's images and poster artwork still adorn the office walls at Live Nation's new San Francisco office.
12) After the Lord made this loving gesture, Shrinivasa's meditation broke; but the garland was still adorning his own chest.
13) The legendary galloper still adorns the street murals and even has his very own statue and museum at the town's Tourist Information Centre.
14) Saw I that brilliant beacon then change garment and color: sometimes with moisture soaked, drenched in flowing blood, sometimes with treasure still adorned .
15) Alessandro Leopardi, at the beginning of the 16th century, completed the three admirable sockets for flag-staffs which still adorn the Piazza San Marco, Venice.
example sentences with still adorn16) Most of these sculptures are still in the country but one is in South Africa where it still adorns Groote Schuur an official residence, once the home of Cecil Rhodes.
17) Some of the Grand Duke's fingers, still adorned with the rings he habitually wore, were found on the roof of a nearby building and were recovered some time later.
18) One example is the use of yellow roof tiles, yellow having been the Imperial color; yellow roof tiles still adorn most of the buildings within the Forbidden City.
19) On both Islands, some tractor owners still adorn their vehicles with plates though, such as 'ROSS 1' on Sark.
20) The charred remnants of her last ensign were cut from the flag pole and framed in 1972, and still adorn the wall of the officers' mess of marine police HQ in Hong Kong.
21) The elder Pliny's anecdotes of Greek artists supplied Vasari with the subjects of the frescoes which still adorn the interior of his former home at Arezzo.
22) Today the skyline of the Bosphorus, and of many cities in modern Turkey and the former Ottoman provinces, are still adorned with the architectural works of Mimar Sinan.
23) It is less heavy and massive than is usual in these memorial arches, is still adorned by Corinthian columns, and was formerly enriched by bronze ornaments.
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of still adorn
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of still adorn with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with still adorn
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word still adorn in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with still adorn.
20 examples of simple sentences of still adorn. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of still adorn
Compound Sentences with still adorn
Complex Sentences with still adorn
Compound-Complex Sentences with still adorn