steal artifact in a sentence
1) They both like to steal antique Chinese artifacts .
2) He likes to steal artifacts and other classics.
3) The artifact was immediately stolen by Moltor.
steal artifact example sentences4) Aryan shows him where all the stolen artifacts can be found.
5) Mackenzie was also wary of fellahin raiding archaeological sites and stealing artifacts .
6) Many artifacts were stolen or destroyed.
7) Most of these artifacts were stolen for personal gain and stored in his hotel.
8) After the Rangers discovered it, Moltor intercepted the Rangers and stole the artifact .
9) I've never met a shovel bum who would steal an artifact from an archaeological site.
10) United States Marine Colonel Matthew Bogdanos has led the search for these stolen artifacts since 2003.
11) She is seen near the end where she steals an artifact from a museum and attacks the police.
12) The Hag has found the Final Glyph, and has stolen two artifacts from the Keepers.
13) A Predator steals the artifact and the player defends the cargo area from Aliens until the pod is evacuated.
14) In the 1990s, some people were caught stealing Native American artifacts at the Nescopeck Creek headwaters.
15) This is many times done illegally with artifacts stolen from research sites, costing many important scientific specimens each year.
example sentences with steal artifact16) Venture out of Egypt to track down the stolen artifacts of Queen Nefertiti in this epic Marble Popper game!
17) Stealing artifacts is one of the funiest thing to do and with huge defenses it will be very difficult.
18) A related act is grave robbery, uncovering a tomb or crypt to steal artifacts or personal effects rather than corpses.
19) In this child-friendly continuity, Attuma becomes involved after the Invisible Woman is accused of stealing a precious Atlantean artifact .
20) That is the price we have to pay for the absurdity of having our historic artifacts stolen from our own museum.
21) The band obeys the Russian crime boss Gregorski, who procures buyers for the stolen artifacts and pockets most of the proceedings.
22) Grove has stolen a rare Chinese artifact from the Smithsonian, a crime that will torpedo U.S. relations with China if it ever becomes public.
23) When mercenaries started stealing Asgardian artifacts from some of her archeological digs, Annabelle recruited the services of her friend, hero-for-hire Misty Knight.
24) Just before a big exhibition, an important artifact is stolen , with a mysterious red hand imprint left behind on a paper.
25) In the aftermath of the Second War, the Horde had stolen various magical artifacts in order to open portals to new worlds to conquer.
26) The greatest Orc shaman led an army from Draenor into Azeroth, apparently hoping to steal magical artifacts with which to create further Portals.
27) He also embarks on some solo adventures where he uncovers a plot to steal an ancient artifact in Laos, and investigates the murder of a former Soviet colonel.
28) Unbeknownst to all, Isabela is the main reason behind the military presence of the Qunari race in Kirkwall as she stole a much-craved artifact from the Qunari.
How to use steal artifact in a sentence29) In 1926, the Mexican government charged Edward Thompson with theft, claiming he stole the artifacts from the Cenote Sagrado and smuggled them out of the country.
30) Sia first goes search for her jade sword and family ring, which are two powerful artifacts stolen from her by the T'soas.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of steal artifact
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of steal artifact with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with steal artifact
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word steal artifact in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with steal artifact.
20 examples of simple sentences of steal artifact. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of steal artifact
Compound Sentences with steal artifact
Complex Sentences with steal artifact
Compound-Complex Sentences with steal artifact